[APP][HACK] Hulu Plus App [No Root Needed][1.5MB][FULLY WORKING]

Search This thread

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
This is my first contribution to the Samsung Epic Touch 4G. I have a Hulu membership and was angry cause our device wasnt "Compatible". Talk about a total rip off. So I modded the apk to work with our device. It is 100% Fully functioning. I hope to contribute more later down the road. Maybe an ICS Rom ;-)

NO ROOT REQUIRED
YES YOU HEARD ME. NO ROOT REQUIRED.

Directions:
1. Download Modded Apk
2. Sideload apk (Install like any other app that is non market)
3. Sign into your Hulu Plus Account (YOU NEED A MEMBERSHIP)
4. Enjoy Hulu Plus

Download link:
http://www.4shared.com/android/PExvFFpJ/HuluPlus-v10-Hacked.html
Enjoy

WARNING: I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your device.

IF YOU LIKE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS COMMUNITY PLEASE HIT MY THANKS BUTTON.

Last edited:

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
Does this work if you have adblock enabled? Is there a way to disable the adblock check? I'd switch to this in a heartbeat from Netflix if they got rid of the ads, even for paying customers. lol

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Does this work if you have adblock enabled? Is there a way to disable the adblock check? I'd switch to this in a heartbeat from Netflix if they got rid of the ads, even for paying customers. lol

To be honest Idk. I disabled the phone check within the app itself. And it is ad free already so i would think it would work fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: jkrough0728

LordLugard

Apr 25, 2008
NYC
Slick app, but nothing is streaming. Most likely because of adblock, just keeps buffering. Shame.

ladydroid

Jul 31, 2011
Gilbert, AZ
thanks so much, this works perfectly. all I had to do was disable ad blocker using Rom Toolbox, and voila! great job! :)

ioos

Jul 3, 2010
Thanks for this. Can you please share the steps you took or maybe point me towards some resources? I'd like to try to modify it for my Google TV with Honeycomb.

bit1

Jul 28, 2008
Plus one if you can OP. Downloaded the new tablet Huku and they let you fully use it but not play videos as device. Is not supported. Bastards!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using XDA

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Plus one if you can OP. Downloaded the new tablet Huku and they let you fully use it but not play videos as device. Is not supported. Bastards!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using XDA

If you can post a link to a dropbox for the new app I can hack it. I was unable to pull it from the market.

Reactions: Sean-El

w7excursion

Nov 15, 2007
Weird that this isn't officially available for this phone but is on my 3d. Didn't make girlfriend happy lol.

strikeir13

Oct 23, 2010
Works on Galaxy Nexus LTE fyi. Would love to see OP include instructions on how to do the mod yourself of possible! Great work, I can't believe this didn't happen sooner with all the "unsupported" devices...

Top Liked Posts