[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

jnguyen12

Jan 9, 2012
I can't fully apply a theme. It'll only apply Icons, Homescreen, and Boot Animation. The others one stay default. I tried using multiple themes and same result. I also tried to do them manuelly. No luck. I followed all the instructions in the OP and I'm on the latest build. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

skatcat31

Dec 27, 2008
I can't fully apply a theme. It'll only apply Icons, Homescreen, and Boot Animation. The others one stay default. I tried using multiple themes and same result. I also tried to do them manuelly. No luck. I followed all the instructions in the OP and I'm on the latest build. Thanks in advance.

There is a note that themes don't fully work yet in the OP.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Reactions: jnguyen12

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe

Read the OP dude! Here a copy/paste, READ NUMBER 5!

What's in the ROM
1. miuiandroid ROM
2. My kernel from source
3. Custom touch CWM (Thanks go out to sk8erwitskil for releasing source and gokhanmoral for helping me compile)
4. Some of my favorite tweeks for speed.
5. Themes are partially working since they moved things around from apk to apk. Theme's do have issues with applying all options, but 90% of a theme will usually apply properly.
6. 3-way reboot implemented.

jnguyen12

Jan 9, 2012
Sorry about that. I read a couple of pages back where a guy said he applied the full theme besides font. So I thought that was the only thing that didn't work. Thanks for the hard work. I'm coming from CM9. Had to flash something new and I love MIUI since the OG Evo days!

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Ktoonsez what do you use for your icons? I haven't been able to successfuly theme Miui V4 with those instructions you gave sadly

Just unzip miuisystemui.apk and replace the icons u want to replace. Most r in the first folder that end with hdpi. The battery icons r in the raw folder I believe. Then rezip using the store option. I use icons from many sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsquaredgto

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Are the status bar icons in that folder as well?

MIUI V4 Siyah Synthetics I777 SGS2

Thats all the status bar icons. The big ones for the apps r in framework-res.apk, I believe all of them for the app icons are in the first hdpi too.

Last edited:

jnguyen12

Jan 9, 2012
Loving this rom so far. Does anybody know how to get the emoji con to work?

Top Liked Posts