[ROM] HTC Legend MIUI2.3.7 perfect transplant RC0

Search This thread

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Ok tryed it and it has some problems. First of all the language and some apps are not working for instance Fancy. Otherwise its realy nice

Sent from my legend using XDA

Corman-

Mar 4, 2011
I can't get it to boot. I suppose this has to do with the absence of an A2SD partition on my SD-card?

Corman-

Mar 4, 2011
Hmm strange, I don't see why it bootloops then. I've formatted /data, /system, /cache, and the dalvik cache and it installed fine in CWM (it didn't give any error). However, whenever I try to boot, the phone gets stuck at the HTC splashscreen.

pasanjay

Feb 6, 2012
Colombo
Hmm strange, I don't see why it bootloops then. I've formatted /data, /system, /cache, and the dalvik cache and it installed fine in CWM (it didn't give any error). However, whenever I try to boot, the phone gets stuck at the HTC splashscreen.

Strange indeed because im currently using this rom with A2SD

skazi-parol

Dec 31, 2011
Astrakhan

I am flash this rom with CWM Recovery v5.0.2.8, and don't have bootloop. S-OFF?
HTCDev or other method?

Corman-

Mar 4, 2011
Just to rule out a corrupted .zip, could anyone that got the ROM working post an MD5-sum of their archive?

If you are not s-off.. u should be

Sent from my legend using XDA

Hehe.. I know.. been here from "the beginning".. try searching my name and you'll see that I know all the precautions.. I even brought the Legend its first FroYo rom ;) ... (well, enough with the show-off) just saying that I know what to look for before asking :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

Corman-

Mar 4, 2011
I'm already HTCDev unlocked for quite some time now, so I was wondering if I had to get a proper S-OFF to get this working. Apparently the HTC method will do. So, could anyone give an MD5-sum then?

I've redownloaded the .zip and the sum is: 438b2ddd24696addad99a2a079872e62

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I found this ROM in a Chinese Forum. I have tested this ROM on my legend and everything works fine. We have been waiting so long for a MIUI based ROM.

But the only problem here is that there are few things in Chinese. You can't change everything to English. If anyone can change the whole ROM to English it would be great.

I'm just sharing this with you guys. Credit goes to the Dev team who developed this. Check out the link to that Forum for further info and download links. Enjoy....:)

http://bbs.anzhi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5054051&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5785%26typeid%3D5785

Download the latest update without Chinese parts from this post
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1689045
    Lots of work being done on the kernel-side of things, nice! Anyway, for those that don't want to lose their current setup, there is another way of flashing the regular CM7 kernel. I just did these steps on my Legend and it works fine.

That's a whole lot of work. I have just made a flashable .zip that fixes the wifi problems, also fixes the chinese music player and dropbox. It also installs an english root explorer.

So, if you want to fix the wifi errors, just flash this over your rom instead. Your data will be preserved.

Download (including gapps): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1424119/cofface_legend_miui2.3.7_RC0_app2sd_gapps.zip
    MD5: 56b0f7da005d54098aed84d59a10c46b

Download (without gapps): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1424119/cofface_legend_miui2.3.7_RC0_app2sd.zip
    MD5: 37cf90ef6ac595109f26faacb2fdc1aa

Changes:
    • Added: Google apps are now installed automatically
    • Fixed/Changed: /Data/ partition is preserved, you can just flash this ROM over your old MIUI rom.
    • Fixed: English Root explorer instead of Chinese one
    • Fixed: English MIUI Music app instead of Chinese one
    • Fixed: Wifi rebooting issues

I have personally flashed this ROM and it's working fine.

NOTE1: The first time you'll start this ROM, it will be in chinese. Just follow these instructions to set it to english:
    miuiLauncher , MENU button ->设置(Setting)->系统(System tab)->语言和输入(Language and Input)->选择语言(Choose Language)-> Choose English.

NOTE2: I did not make this ROM. All credit goes to the maker of this ROM (Cofface) and to the people that translated the .APK's (feed3)
    Cofface posted an update of this ROM on the Anzhi forums (RC0 - bit.ly/KWMa66). I'll try to register on the site and download it.

Downloading, I will upload it on my Dropbox when it's done.
    Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10491109/Android/cofface_legend_miui2.3.7_RC0_app2sd.zip (I don't know the original MD5 hash, but mine is 9b690963102292c0f179ae44d443d464)
    Attached are the apk file for settings.apk.. I've changed all chinese charecters that i can saw.. If you found out any part that i missed, please inform me.

Also, can the download link to be put on the first post? If i didnt read all posts in here, i will missed the link and only tried to download it from the link that op posted.
    Small changes to contact (refer screenshot attached)
    Car home widget
    Analog clock widget
    GB Stock Weather
    Dsp Manager
    Notes