Which browser is king? (Opinions are welcomed)

Search This thread

AppzTheGawd

Dec 16, 2012
Which browser is the best out of the big names (Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, Default etc.) I just don't know because lateley with these new updates they let me down in diff areas. I wanna be a one browser man lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Hayzie

Dec 27, 2009
I used XScope for the longest of time. I really liked how it functioned. But I currently use Dolphin. I like the reliability and how it handles swipe gestures.

stonew5082

Mar 20, 2009
Atlantis
You know what sucks? No third party browser supports links to apps. They don't open party store or Google plus. They open the websites. Except boat browser does play store but no other ones. Only browsers that support those links are stock and chrome. And stock mod browsers obviously

AppzTheGawd

Dec 16, 2012
I know, the only gripe I have with dolphin is that when you dont pinch zoom into a page and click a tiny link next to another link example: Xda next page and last page chrome has like a popup that enlarge them for you.. I dunno if dolphin has this and you have to set it up or w/e but its a good app. Lol and everyone flames the default.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
This browser

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361751737129.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361751737129.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,494
Reactions: bikrame

zul8er

Jul 1, 2008
I use Chrome Beta. I like the syncing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Xcor3

Aug 14, 2010
Chrome for me. Light and I like how everything from my desktop sync

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

LoGiK915

Nov 5, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
I like boat browser. Lots of similar features to dolphin and its the only browser that has never given me any issues with flash videos.

sent from my wickedly dominant frosty cool sgs3

You know what sucks? No third party browser supports links to apps. They don't open party store or Google plus. They open the websites. Except boat browser does play store but no other ones. Only browsers that support those links are stock and chrome. And stock mod browsers obviously

Where'd you get party store from? I want it!

imilleson

Feb 25, 2011
Virginia
www.sakalmedia.com
I know, the only gripe I have with dolphin is that when you dont pinch zoom into a page and click a tiny link next to another link example: Xda next page and last page chrome has like a popup that enlarge them for you.. I dunno if dolphin has this and you have to set it up or w/e but its a good app. Lol and everyone flames the default.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Yep noticed this too, i like that about the Chrome browser. Also it syncs my open taps on all my devices and lets me use online GAPPS with auto login...

Reactions: AppzTheGawd

frettfreak

Jan 19, 2010
Apple Valley, CA
If you haven't tried the chrome Beta. I would suggest giving that a go. Its a pretty nice improvement to the non beta and really pretty stable. Definitely with all the syncing and everything else I have no need for anything else

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

TheCloneGamer

Feb 4, 2013
Hyderabad
I use opera mini 7.5 for browsing.one browser if i have to download something very reliable and downloading never fails even u exit the application u can continue downloading when u restart it

Top Liked Posts