Is there any good quality phone left out there?

Search This thread

nightly_shadow

Jan 9, 2009
I just utterly disappointed with my 4 months Galaxy S4. It's just crap. Everything is slippery, scratches everywhere, chipped chrome omgwtf? The chrome bezel is just a plastic covered in chrome ffs its a flagship phone.

I never get the feeling when I had my iPhone 4 again. Its just so perfect. the weight, the quality, the edge of the phone. Im nude with my iphone 4 for over 2 years and no scratch at all.

The new iphone 5/s is just the same crap as S4 easily chipped and scratched.

Is there any good quality phone left out there for me to buy that is not easily dented or scratches? Im not a case guy but scratches really pisses me off.

And no htc one is same crap as S4 and iphone 5.

Any ideas?

I might want to try out xperia phone as I never had the chance to

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I just utterly disappointed with my 4 months Galaxy S4. It's just crap. Everything is slippery, scratches everywhere, chipped chrome omgwtf? The chrome bezel is just a plastic covered in chrome ffs its a flagship phone.

I never get the feeling when I had my iPhone 4 again. Its just so perfect. the weight, the quality, the edge of the phone. Im nude with my iphone 4 for over 2 years and no scratch at all.

The new iphone 5/s is just the same crap as S4 easily chipped and scratched.

Is there any good quality phone left out there for me to buy that is not easily dented or scratches? Im not a case guy but scratches really pisses me off.

And no htc one is same crap as S4 and iphone 5.

Any ideas?

I might want to try out xperia phone as I never had the chance to

Then I would honestly suggest going back to the Iphone or use a case.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
As my post stated before, new iphone is crap and Im not gonna go back to iphone 4 obviously because its outdated IMO.. also not a case guy.

Your backing yourself in a corner here. Not leaving yourself many options. You could look at the s4 active. That should hold up better to you. I dont know what your doing as with all 6 of my android devices I have never scratched them or chipped the paint

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Nexus 5 c: I own it and I find it far better than my friends s4 I tested them side to side. The N5 is grippy, doesn't slip. Has a good camera. Perfect hardware. Absolutely no lag. Which just makes me so happy I bought this. Give this phone a try. You won't be disappointed.

I also have a Sony Xperia ZR and I can tell you. Sony phones are solid. They are strong, doesn't get scratched easily and is durable. Most new xperas nowadays are now waterproof too.

Suggested phones.

Nexus 5

Sony Xperia Z,Z1,ZR

S4 active.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk