M7 devs

Search This thread

ethan3686

Aug 19, 2009
India
Great to see so many devs and renowned too...Now the first hurdle is S-OFF..hopefully and this thread gives me lots of hope!

Trekest

Sep 9, 2009
Makes me even more excited about getting this phone, I've ordered it from Clove as soon as the pre-order was opened.

I don't tend to use exaggerated internet language, but, oh well... If I'll see faux123 here I'm officially going to faint. Then wake up. Then faint again.

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
Makes me even more excited about getting this phone, I've ordered it from Clove as soon as the pre-order was opened.

I don't tend to use exaggerated internet language, but, oh well... If I'll see faux123 here I'm officially going to faint. Then wake up. Then faint again.

I don't know him, but obviously, the more, the better :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
I don't know him, but obviously, the more, the better :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
He's mainly a Nexus kernel developer.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Because he generally deals with Nexus', I doubt we'll see him over here. Would be great if he was though.

Reactions: NiCk.JaY

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
He's mainly a Nexus kernel developer.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Because he generally deals with Nexus', I doubt we'll see him over here. Would be great if he was though.

He would come here if we did a bounty for him. I love his kernels. My favorite kernel dev.

Sent From My HTC One S Via Someone's Room ;)

Trekest

Sep 9, 2009

Well, he did make the kernel running on my Sensation right now. He's created ones for the Rezound and One X as well, so I'm still crossing my fingers. Show-p1984 is another incredible kernel dev I'd be thrilled to see around here.

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
He would come here if we did a bounty for him. I love his kernels. My favorite kernel dev.

Sent From My HTC One S Via Someone's Room ;)
Maybe yeah. Just gonna have to wait and see.
Well, he did make the kernel running on my Sensation right now. He's created ones for the Rezound and One X as well, so I'm still crossing my fingers. Show-p1984 is another incredible kernel dev I'd be thrilled to see around here.
Franco is another great kernel dev aswell. Either way, we'll get some ROM and kernel love anyway :D

Wafflez_SE

Jan 29, 2013
Fjällbacka
Sv: M7 devs

This thread makes me even more sure that my next phone will be One not Xperia Z :)

Sent from my MT15i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Venom is in!! :)
    ill be around :D
    My toolkit will be released for this phone. Don't worry about that :)

I may jump to this phone if I can save up for it. We shall see. Broke college students can't always have fancy gadgets anymore lol

Sent From My HTC One S via Someone's Room ;)
    You guys are making me so excited :) its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board

you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version :p

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise :p
    A nice themed rom will be available as well