Recent application button not behaving correctly

Search This thread

txtnkrmn

Oct 7, 2012
Running Santod's NuSenseONE-dlx-KK_v3.0 ROM and the recent apps button does behave like it has in earlier roms of his. Specifically, a long press of the button used to bring up the settings menu for most apps. Not doing so now. Can anyone else verify and/or duplicate this? ROM is running on a Verizon Droid DNA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RLGL

Nov 25, 2012
Stillwater
Running Santod's NuSenseONE-dlx-KK_v3.0 ROM and the recent apps button does behave like it has in earlier roms of his. Specifically, a long press of the button used to bring up the settings menu for most apps. Not doing so now. Can anyone else verify and/or duplicate this? ROM is running on a Verizon Droid DNA.

What you see is what you get. That is the only reason I do not use his roms. I have one app that relies on the recents button to get to settings for the app

whskytango

Feb 24, 2014
Bay City
I was experiencing same thing, I used gravity box and set the long press recent button to pop up menu

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

whskytango

Feb 24, 2014
Bay City
Yes it was the UnSense One GPE/HTc hybrid and gravity box came already installed on the ROM, backup current ROM, then give it a try... If it don't work just restore the back up..

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

When I originally read your post I thought it was the UnSense ROM so I don't know much about the sense ROM, sorry for the confusion, is there anything in sense 5 tool box or a xposed module?

txtnkrmn

Oct 7, 2012
There is an xposed module that offers some button remap options, but it didn't work in my case. So, no solution just yet. This function did exist in earlier versions, didn't it?

Egrier

Jun 4, 2009
Hiawatha, KS
Gravity box works in Sense roms. I'm using it now on a 4.4.2/Sense 5.5 rom.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk