looking for 4.3 gapps

Search This thread

otter34

Jul 1, 2010
I'm on Toro, 4.4.2 and it's just buggy. I've tried all roms I want to go back to 4.3 but can't find gapps that will restore my apps from the market. I tried banks core and something else...don't recall. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm on Toro, 4.4.2 and it's just buggy. I've tried all roms I want to go back to 4.3 but can't find gapps that will restore my apps from the market. I tried banks core and something else...don't recall. Any other suggestions?

Hey buddy
Give these a try
https://db.tt/8Alh0t0l

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I also wanna add, that I've had issues before with apps not restoring from play store, and it had to do with me flashing a new ROM, not allowing restore to happen(or it not happening for some reason) and then I think since the default is on for "backup/auto restore apps", it now thinks I haven't installed any app yet so reflashing even other gapps that it would work with won't start the auto restore of apps cuz it doesn't see any as being installed with the latest backup it made. Though this might not be true. And apologized if I confused with this post. I hope the ones above I linked work.

otter34

Jul 1, 2010
I think I understand. I let the phone sit for an hour and it only restored one app

otter34

Jul 1, 2010
Can I use these for 4.2.2? I actually went back to sorcery (toro). I used his apps and whenever I try to search the app the market closed. Therefore I installed another 4.2 gapps and the same thing happened which is highly annoying.

otter34

Jul 1, 2010
Fwiw after 2-3 hours I had no more market issues. I had to restore everything with titanium which is fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whoop sorry buddy
    I hadn't even seen you asked another question.
    Glad u were able to get something that worked well enough tho