[MI6]DN3(Ditto Note 3) ROM from Electron Team(E-team)

Search This thread

konoo82

Nov 3, 2013
When I'm on the home screen and I press Home
system freezes for a moment that says "Touch wizz stopped"
On the other screens with no problem returning to the home screen
Sometimes Happens to press Home on the main screen, especially how close some applications then quickly push home button to exit to the main screen and then crashes
Any advice on this
Sorry for the google translator

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
Go to touch wiz in settings..app manager and clear cache...
Your bug is unique. .. better to do wipe and install again. .. Best is to wipe full

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

konoo82

Nov 3, 2013
Go to touch wiz in settings..app manager and clear cache...
Your bug is unique. .. better to do wipe and install again. .. Best is to wipe full

I installed already 3 times, each time full wipe and clear cache. Both before and after installation. Every time errors are identical, except that I have a Titanium Backup, freeze "my magazine" because it also crashes errors

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
Pressing home button while in home opens my magazine... probably since you froze it with titanium.. you are getting the issue.. unfreeze it and see

konoo82

Nov 3, 2013
Pressing home button while in home opens my magazine... probably since you froze it with titanium.. you are getting the issue.. unfreeze it and see

The problem is the room Ditto3 and 240DPI

Unlike quick I can not write this in the correct section http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2508625

The rom Ditto Note 3 + [MOD] Convert Any ROM is 240dpi ROM
I have the following errors

On the home screen as I press home, then hangs TW (TW Standard not easy mode)
No Fix does not work,

firoz3321

Apr 30, 2011
Hyderabad

Unlike quick I can not write this in the correct section http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2508625

No Fix does not work,

I have the exact issue. i use the same "Ditto Note 3 + [MOD] Convert Any ROM is 240dpi ROM"

This really frustrates as it keep on freezing.

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
I have the exact issue. i use the same "Ditto Note 3 + [MOD] Convert Any ROM is 240dpi ROM"

This really frustrates as it keep on freezing.

No Fix does not work,

Guys checkout the new version-ModPackv2. It has all bugs fixed including launcher fc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shaikvijay

Nov 8, 2013
DN3 V2 wifi not turning on

I installed DN3 v2 on Samsung note 2 gt n7100 yesterday and i restarted the phone. I first screen was to select the language and i've selected US English. The second screen was to Connect to WIFI. but the wifi was not turning on when i slide the wifi bar on the top right corner.. so i uninstalled the DN3 v2 and installed TIGRA rom V3. now its working okay.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

shadoom23

Dec 11, 2012
I installed DN3 v2 on Samsung note 2 gt n7100 yesterday and i restarted the phone. I first screen was to select the language and i've selected US English. The second screen was to Connect to WIFI. but the wifi was not turning on when i slide the wifi bar on the top right corner.. so i uninstalled the DN3 v2 and installed TIGRA rom V3. now its working okay.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

you probably didnt flash the mj5 bootloader

Reactions: sicnarf007

nodibeeto77

Nov 1, 2010
Wifi not working

sorry , could not delete the reply but can anyone post a link for the mj5 bootloader to fix the wifi issue? Thanks

Last edited:

mohhasan

Dec 3, 2013
Auto. Reboot oftenly

I'm using Dn3 V3.1.1 since 1 week and everything is going fine and smooth and no FC and battery life is good, but what i'm facing actually is sometime the phone is rebooting itself and sometimes the phone freeze fully and it will work with reboot only (long power press). any one how or have ideas to solve it?

binhtcao

Jan 19, 2014
How to delete a strange file after flashing Ditto N3

After flashing the Ditto N3 into my note2, everything seems to work fine except for the video hub. It gave me an error saying that my device is not compatible which is fine so I just uninstalled it. Another thing i noticed is that the strange folder in my apps but I could not delete it. I remember that I came across one of the thread that showing how to delete it but I forgot the link. If anyone happens to know the link, please show me. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• 2014-02-03-15-08-52.jpg
    2014-02-03-15-08-52.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 34
Jan 12, 2009
New Delhi
hey all thanks for a fantastic ROM and bringing the cool note 3 features to our note 2. I wanted to check if there is a ROM that dittoes the note10.1(2014) 4.3 rom for note 10.1(2012) edition? i believe there are a lot of users who would love to see 4.3 with air command and other cool stuff on their note 10.1 (2012) edtion.
[

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you probably didnt flash the mj5 bootloader