Nexus 5 att question

Search This thread

Liskrig

Mar 17, 2011
Boston
twitter.com
I did on mine, switched it from a branded HTC One, and had LTE within a few seconds. One of my big buying decisions on the N5. It is compatible with all of AT&Ts LTE bands :)

Liskrig

Mar 17, 2011
Boston
twitter.com
Can anyone recommend a good rom to go with faux kernel I use his kernels because being in the military has damaged my hearing need his loudness stuff

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your service.

Cyanogenmod's Nightly builds play nice with Franco from what I've heard. The polish, and embedded features make it worth the time to root it. I haven't tried too many others because CM just seems to work for me :p

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
Does the nexus 5 get lte on att out of box?

If you have not had LTE service on your account you must call them because they change the wording of your account and this allows you LTE access and you give them the IMIE. I don't know why this is but this is how you obtain access. This was an issue in in some of the first threads when people bought their phones. You can do a search to see some solutions but the solution i posted is how mine worked out.

Virus1x

If you have not had LTE service on your account you must call them because they change the wording of your account and this allows you LTE access and you give them the IMIE. I don't know why this is but this is how you obtain access. This was an issue in in some of the first threads when people bought their phones. You can do a search to see some solutions but the solution i posted is how mine worked out.

We switched our business account to 10gb shared lte l

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
Can anyone recommend a good rom to go with faux kernel I use his kernels because being in the military has damaged my hearing need his loudness stuff

This will help http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2532788

also there is viper4android for your music enhancement as well. :D

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

We switched our business account to 10gb shared lte l

is there any problem or did it work?

Virus1x

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon

Cyanogenmod's Nightly builds play nice with Franco from what I've heard. The polish, and embedded features make it worth the time to root it. I haven't tried too many others because CM just seems to work for me :p

Franco's kernel doesn't work with CM. CM is CAF based which Franco doesn't support anymore. There is a version by another user (if I remember correctly) based on Franco kernel in the development forum though. ;)

I wolnt know about lte until it gets here I buy mine straight from Google

I bought mine from Google and all i did was insert my sim. Works outta the box. :)

Reactions: Liskrig

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sold just bought mine

go try a rom.

best rom threads are not allowed.
    I take it the n5 is as easy to root as the n4 was

Yep. Unlock the bootloader (fastboot oem unlock), flash either CWM or TWRP and flash SuperSU or a ROM of your choice.

Franco's kernel doesn't work with CM. CM is CAF based which Franco doesn't support anymore. There is a version by another user (if I remember correctly) based on Franco kernel in the development forum though. ;)

I wolnt know about lte until it gets here I buy mine straight from Google

I bought mine from Google and all i did was insert my sim. Works outta the box. :)