help htc one xl room android 4.4 (kit kat)

Search This thread

oxnapnauj

Jul 3, 2014
Hi there.
I recently bought a htc xl but this is one I installed a Chinese room and the phone does not connect in 3g, only plugs into E. can someone help me to change the room? I am from Spain to Spain would like a support room.
thank you very much!

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
hola .
yo he comprado recientemente un htc one xl pero ello tiene instalado una room de china y el teléfono no se conecta en 3g, solo se conecta en E. alguien puede ayudarme para cambiar la room ? yo soy de españa quisiera una room compatible para españa.
muchas gracias!

English only and if you have the ONE XL you are in the very WRONG subforum !!!

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
hola .
yo he comprado recientemente un htc one xl pero ello tiene instalado una room de china y el teléfono no se conecta en 3g, solo se conecta en E. alguien puede ayudarme para cambiar la room ? yo soy de españa quisiera una room compatible para españa.
muchas gracias!

First write only on English.
Second from What I read and Understand you have HTC One XL and you are in the wrong forum

@Mr Hofs you are really fast:p

Reactions: Mr Hofs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hola .
    muchas gracias!

First write only on English.
    Second from What I read and Understand you have HTC One XL and you are in the wrong forum

@Mr Hofs you are really fast:p