Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

SPBoss

Apr 30, 2012
Got it to work with 20d eur :) on drive.google.com/file/d/0BxDofieTNecMalBuT2ZJcjhTMHM/edit?usp=sharing

sry, you have to make a copy/paste cause i can't post link due to xda limitation of new user
Thanks bro great work for porting and thanks to op aswell.

Just flashed and thats it, i assume you added buildprop tweaks as they were already there after flashing [emoji5]

Jhon998

Nov 27, 2013
UK - Live in UAE
I Can't make it work on mine. It appears in settings enable it but when I press back button nothing happens. I'm in 20d stock with aic kernel running in art.

Edit: art was the problem in dalvic works fine
Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
For me i have xposed installed and g2 xposed module and long press back= kill current app, long press recent= launch split view/window

Utakos

Aug 13, 2007
Norwich
I have a rooted (Towelroot) UK 20d version, can I use flashify to install this or do I finally have to give in and install a recovery?

paperWastage

Mar 18, 2009
NJ
I have a rooted (Towelroot) UK 20d version, can I use flashify to install this or do I finally have to give in and install a recovery?

well, how are you going to make a backup when things go wrong?

if you don't care, go ahead... if you have root, you can always just manually copy the relevant files (/etc/*, /system/*) from the zip file to your system and reboot. TWRP /flashable zip just makes it automated

Utakos

Aug 13, 2007
Norwich
Finally gave in and installed TWRP. Split window works really great, just love the look on my wifes face using her crapple lol.

nie16

Oct 2, 2012
For me i have xposed installed and g2 xposed module and long press back= kill current app, long press recent= launch split view/window

I would like to do that with the pie controls, but I need to know the activity that launches the split view menu. Do someone know the activity name?

Thanks!

Perrotti

Mar 7, 2011
São Paulo
Just an update. I just installed it on my GPad running 20f (gave up on the korean LP), and it works! I had to install the recovery using Flashify, but besides that, I can use two apps at the same time again :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off, all credit goes to xdabbeb...awesome developer!

Here is a port of the Split Window mod from the G2...

At the moment this will only work on the 20D OTA(US)...to run on other variants/firmware it would have to be ported over. It is not a one size fits all mod (need the framework for each).

Install Instructions:
    1. Make a backup
    2. Flash the .zip file
    3. Upon reboot, use a file explorer to add the following lines to the build.prop
    ro.lge.capp_splitwindow=true
    persist.splitwindow.support_all=true
    4.Reboot
    5. Go to Setting: Multi-tasking to enable features of Split Window.
    6. Enjoy!

NOTE: I will work on updating the scripts to add the new build.prop lines but for now they need to be done manually.

If you would like to try the port yourself...use this guide by xdabbeb...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2792938&page=1

If you have questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I will help out...

DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9futlb4rzq4pja4/lg_gpad_splitwindow.zip

Screenshots:

ypaga8y7.jpg

paqy6a8e.jpg
    splitwindow for 20d_eur

I believe its EUR (See Attachments) not US, GUYS!! how do i get US??

I'm on LRS 2.5

Got it to work with 20d eur :) on drive.google.com/file/d/0BxDofieTNecMalBuT2ZJcjhTMHM/edit?usp=sharing

sry, you have to make a copy/paste cause i can't post link due to xda limitation of new user

Paste this next time: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BxDofieTNecMalBuT2ZJcjhTMHM&export=download

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Ok

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Thanks anyway...

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

COOL! works with pretty much every app that I have!

qy6a9y5y.jpg
    i can not use on Vanir Rom.
    com.android.phone always stops and i can not do anything :crying:

Vanir is AOSP.
    This SliptView is for LG Framework, it will not work on aosp.
    the same way it doesn't work on AOSP G2, etc.

You should try xposed framework, there is an multiwindow thingy there, i bet.
    There must be differences between each variant of 20d. Sorry guys! Wish it was more of a universal mod.