Stock ROM+HOW-TOs+Root+Mods[All-In-One]

Search This thread

daproject

Feb 24, 2008
Looking forward to be using this forum.
very sad to see so many people talking s**t about the note 4.
It might not be a huge difference from note 3 but is definitely a big upgrade from my note 2.
I think everyone expect to have extreme changes in the devices every year and that is not possible anymore.
I think now the upgrade should be every 2 years.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPL Mazda

KNIGHT97

Jan 30, 2014
Mumbai
@mannyvinny good to see you in this section! Let's start working on this device an few weeks.

Powered by ET

How about I join too ;)
Well obviously some time till I get the device, but till then I can try and help you guys with some things ;)

And @mannyvinny nice thought of having everything in one place.
I'll try to contribute some mods in themes and apps section after the system dump is out and if I get some time

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
How about I join too ;)
Well obviously some time till I get the device, but till then I can try and help you guys with some things ;)

And @mannyvinny nice thought of having everything in one place.
I'll try to contribute some mods in themes and apps section after the system dump is out and if I get some time

+1[emoji106][emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: KNIGHT97

LegoFarmer

Nov 14, 2012
Someone told me that if you get the TMO version it won't have a locked bootloader, and can be usedon ATT. I'm not sure if this is true, but considering going that route.

Verizon :/ I really am getting tired of it from them tbh. I buy the phone, why should they lock the bootloader. (Yes, I know there are reasons, but still) they are not leasing the phone to me, You buy the device and use it on their network.I am paying for a service. That's just how I look at it.

ewingr

Dec 1, 2007
Verizon :/ I really am getting tired of it from them tbh. I buy the phone, why should they lock the bootloader. (Yes, I know there are reasons, but still) they are not leasing the phone to me, You buy the device and use it on their network.I am paying for a service. That's just how I look at it.

I sure understand that thought. But I also understand the carriers not wanting to warranty phones that we hose trying to mess with them.

It's probably too much effort to position themselves to offer an unlock code for the bootloader, which would cost 'loss of warranty'. If they don't have to warranty them, then why should they care?

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I sure understand that thought. But I also understand the carriers not wanting to warranty phones that we hose trying to mess with them.

It's probably too much effort to position themselves to offer an unlock code for the bootloader, which would cost 'loss of warranty'. If they don't have to warranty them, then why should they care?

probably because so many people lie when they call for warranty service, saying they dont know why their phone suddenly "stopped" working..

Now, what could be done, is to sell an unlocked phone/boot loader, NO WARRANTY AT ALL, and see how many folks buy that model...

Not many I bet..

RiNo808

Feb 25, 2006
Did anyone try towelroot yet?

Sent from my Note3 Rocking DynamicKat or my G3

AlishAkyol

Oct 14, 2014
london
Looking forward to be using this forum.
very sad to see so many people talking s**t about the note 4.
It might not be a huge difference from note 3 but is definitely a big upgrade from my note 2.
I think everyone expect to have extreme changes in the devices every year and that is not possible anymore.
I think now the upgrade should be every 2 years.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
im upgrading from my note 1

Reactions: Patch7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will be updated once Note4 is available. This thread will contain all guides and mods pertaining to Note4. Plus,it will have Stock ROMs and will have the root guide.
    @mannyvinny good to see you in this section! Let's start working on this device an few weeks.