Shops that have the HD Mini in Stock?

Search This thread

nivi78

Jan 2, 2008
It looks like some users in the Forum already got the HD mini. Does anyone know which (online) shop already have the WWE version in Stock? The only shop I found is "brack.ch" but they only deliver within Switzerland (i live in Germany).

The HD mini didn´t got too much positiv feedback so far but for me there is no alternative, since I need a software that is only available for WM6.x and Iphone. And since I want a capacitive screen and the HD2 is too big for my taste, and I already been frustrated enough by Apple products, the HD mini seems to be the only option.

rigo007

Mar 22, 2010
Wien
It looks like some users in the Forum already got the HD mini. Does anyone know which (online) shop already have the WWE version in Stock? The only shop I found is "brack.ch" but they only deliver within Switzerland (i live in Germany).

The HD mini didn´t got too much positiv feedback so far but for me there is no alternative, since I need a software that is only available for WM6.x and Iphone. And since I want a capacitive screen and the HD2 is too big for my taste, and I already been frustrated enough by Apple products, the HD mini seems to be the only option.

expansys has the english version on stock.

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
Expansys offers them for 400 euro....:(...other shops in Holland from 350 euro...

nivi78

Jan 2, 2008
yeah... expansis seems do be quite expensive (hence the name?). Furthermore the phone doesn´t seem to be in stock anymore.
@Frank, do you know any onlineshop in the netherlands that has the HD mini in stock and ship to other countries?

Thx for the feedback guys!

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
yeah... expansis seems do be quite expensive (hence the name?). Furthermore the phone doesn´t seem to be in stock anymore.
@Frank, do you know any onlineshop in the netherlands that has the HD mini in stock and ship to other countries?

Thx for the feedback guys!

Hello Nivi78, they seem to be on stock with several suppliers, though these are Dutch versions......
There are shops which have the English version for 355 euro but only ships in Holland.

If you want can order and re-route the phone to you.....

Last edited:

nivi78

Jan 2, 2008
Thanks a lot for your offer Frank Caarls! That´s really kind of you. But I think it´ll just be easier to order from clove.co.uk.