[GAME] Money or Death

Search This thread

coder1cv8

Feb 3, 2012
Hi all,
It's my new game, please try it! )

7kyEEIkz.png

Description from Market:
We would like to bring to your welcome a new exciting game for fans of thrilling. The contest in prompt reaction with one of the most dangerous and poisonous snake in the world - Black Mamba - expects you!

tVLHnr3G.jpg

Features:
+ great graphic and sound effects
+ realistic animation
+ this game is absolutely free
+ you and your friends may compete with help of OpenFeint
+ it's simply gambling and fun

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqFAkUdKa0

Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.coder1cv8.snake

img.php

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)

Last edited:

SnottyApps

Aug 31, 2011
snoutup.com
Hi, I must say, amazing graphics - well done! And I did not thought I'd experience this, but this little game really made me jump a bit, when I first got bitten. After I got 1$ bill I was just leaving my hand open, nothing happened, so I thought what a silly snake and decided to go for more money... AAAAAAAHhhh. I've not played much of this kind of games, but this one is most fun and intense in a good way.

I'd love to see more different levels, with different dangers and hand movement variety.

After game loaded I was relieved that "OpenFeint" was a menu option and did not start loading, but then I opened the game... "NO, I DONT LIKE FUN". I guess it's a minor issue, but as a non "OpenFeint" user I hate then that happens.

Are you scaling sensitivity in a different screens? I'm testing on a Galaxy Tab 7, so my guess is that this game could be a little bit easier on a device with smaller screen.

kag8

Sep 24, 2010
good game, maybe change it so you dont have to choose to continue everytime, but a small option where you can choose to retire with what you have got

riverstudd

Jan 1, 2011
oh man, ive been non stop playing your game all day man. Its great and i havent found a problem yet. beautifully done

kimboinatl

Dec 25, 2010
Atlanta
This game is a lot of fun. I jump every time the snake bites me... lol. How about making the phone vibrate when it bites you? Bet that would make people jump even more.

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006
Thanks for admitting the Black Mamba is the most dangerous snake in the world.

Get locked in a room with a King Cobra and you still have an edge on speed and can use that to kick/stun the snake on the head...so you can still survive.
Get locked in a [large] room with a Python/Boa Constrictor and you can easily out manouver the snake. You can get away even if you are bit since they are non-poisonous, just real scary...so you can still survive.
However if you get locked in a room with a Black Mamba, it will be quite vicious and much faster than you. You are most definitley going to get bit, and probably die in the next 3 hours.

coder1cv8

Feb 3, 2012
I didn't expect a much attention to my little game :) Thanks for reviews and stars on Market!

On this week will be added location (other snakes/backgrounds) and new achievements. Watch for updates!

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Pretty cool i havent played with audio on yet as i am at work, but pretty cool game for how simple it is.

Thanks!!

I also rated it 5 stars on the market and wrote a little review. ;) :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    It's my new game, please try it! )

7kyEEIkz.png

Description from Market:
    We would like to bring to your welcome a new exciting game for fans of thrilling. The contest in prompt reaction with one of the most dangerous and poisonous snake in the world - Black Mamba - expects you!

tVLHnr3G.jpg

Features:
    + great graphic and sound effects
    + realistic animation
    + this game is absolutely free
    + you and your friends may compete with help of OpenFeint
    + it's simply gambling and fun

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqFAkUdKa0

Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.coder1cv8.snake

img.php

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)