[Q] Clockworkmod or 4EXT recovery

Search This thread

gordo79

Oct 29, 2011
4EXT with the new touch ui very nice indeed

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA App

trifonius

Oct 28, 2011
All repliers favor EXT4 so so far. What are the key features above CWM?

Can EXT4 be flashed over CWM?

zeekiz

May 9, 2011
Western Australia
Flash 4EXT recovery through fastboot, or download the free application from the development thread, or from the website.

No problems flashing over Clockwork Recovery.

I'd highly recommend using the 4EXT Recovery solution, its a fantastic recovery option with both classic style recovery, as well as the option for a new and improved touch version.
But basically it is built similar to Clockwork Recovery, just with a lot more functionality beneath the hood, making it a swiss army knife.

chubby65

Feb 24, 2011
blackpool
giffgaff.com
Flash 4EXT recovery through fastboot, or download the free application from the development thread, or from the website.

No problems flashing over Clockwork Recovery.

I'd highly recommend using the 4EXT Recovery solution, its a fantastic recovery option with both classic style recovery, as well as the option for a new and improved touch version.
But basically it is built similar to Clockwork Recovery, just with a lot more functionality beneath the hood, making it a swiss army knife.

Will the backups from cwm work with 4ext probably a silly question

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

eArmin

Jul 6, 2010
eArmin.com
does "usb debugging" is enabled in 4ext? i can't boot up my device and usb debuggin is not turned on in setting. I only have the 4ext recovery mod.

Qaso

Dec 19, 2011
Yhey are both great. Cw has less features and its simplier than ext4. But ext4 has touch alternative

Top Liked Posts