[Q] GB Rom with PEN Support?

Search This thread

edition-

Dec 25, 2010
Lisbon
Hey guys,

I heard about a recent GB RUU (maybe chinese??) with full pen support like in HC, any idea where to get it?

Thanks.

stunmestunme

Apr 14, 2012
yes, the GB RUU for China mainland has full function of the pen to instead of your finger. it is for 3G version, means you will be ask for insert sim card every time you reboot Flyer

search RUU_Flyer_HTCCN_CHS_2.28.1400.1_Radio_20.3504.30.089BU_3809.07.04.06_M_release_204707_signed.exe

the file you might need for flashing rom

recovery.img http: //dl.dbank.com/c0wy4s9o0s
misc_version_3G_long http: //dl.dbank.com/c0gubhsk5r

Last edited:

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
yes, the RUU for China mainland has full function of the pen to instead of your finger. it is for 3G version, means if you will be ask for insert sim card every time you boot Flyer

search RUU_Flyer_HTCCN_CHS_2.28.1400.1_Radio_20.3504.30.089BU_3809.07.04.06_M_release_204707_signed.exe

the file you might need for flash rom

recovery.img http: //dl.dbank.com/c0wy4s9o0s
misc_version_3G_long http: //dl.dbank.com/c0gubhsk5r

Wow is there anything like this for the View and can it be ported? Is rom in Chinese?

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
I got the rom and I have to deodex it and such.. I will try to pull out anything that looks like it's pen related and test to see if I can get it working. Has it been confirmed that this ruu has full pen support?

stunmestunme

Apr 14, 2012
if you can read chinese :)
ht tp://bbs.gfan.com/android-3512143-1-1.html
简单的说
需要免提通话和有线耳机的,不用蓝牙耳机接电话的。只有选择港行3.2ROM.
需要google组件的用港行2.3ROM,不需要的用行货2.3ROM
以笔代摸的,港行2.3ROM不支持,行货2.3ROM支持,3.2ROM都支持。

in short:

if you don't need Bluetooth, or hand-free for phone call, then choice 3.2ROM for Hongkong
if you need all the google feature,then choice 2.3ROM for Hongkong, otherwise choice 2.3rom for mainland
if you need to use the pen as finger, choice 2.3rom for mainland or any 3.2rom

I got the rom and I have to deodex it and such.. I will try to pull out anything that looks like it's pen related and test to see if I can get it working. Has it been confirmed that this ruu has full pen support?

Last edited:

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
简单的说

in short:

if you don't need Bluetooth, or hand-free for phone call, then choice 3.2ROM for Hongkong
if you need all the google feature,then choice 2.3ROM for Hongkong, otherwise choice 2.3rom for mainland

Nice, well I'll give it a shot. I have the RUU mentioned above although it was tough to get because file factory slots were constantly filled and a couple of times the DL failed. I will deodex it now and then pull out any files that look like they are pen related and then test it out.

Reactions: asrebel

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
Nice, well I'll give it a shot. I have the RUU mentioned above although it was tough to get because file factory slots were constantly filled and a couple of times the DL failed. I will deodex it now and then pull out any files that look like they are pen related and then test it out.

Here's to hoping like hell you can figure it out. Love GB but the lack of pen support sucks. I like using the pen to navigate because my screen doesn't get all slimy and small links are easier to click. Still Netflix and browsing are unbearable on HC.

I'll beta test for you if you come up with something.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    简单的说

in short: