Cant flash any rom😭

Search This thread

Spyda264

Jun 5, 2012
ny
Ok so i have a at&t lg g2 D80010o and every time i try to flash a rom it installed but will not boot up. I am on TWRP i used FREEGEE To install it AND all the rom i tried to flash all say NO MD5 found.i also tried using CWM recovery to see if it would work and it didn't ? ..everyone i talked to told me to try flashing it using PHILZ recovery but the recover will not install always say ERROR. Can someone help me?.. Thanks ahead of time

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lazer77

Ok so i have a at&t lg g2 D80010o and every time i try to flash a rom it installed but will not boot up. I am on TWRP i used FREEGEE To install it AND all the rom i tried to flash all say NO MD5 found.i also tried using CWM recovery to see if it would work and it didn't ? ..everyone i talked to told me to try flashing it using PHILZ recovery but the recover will not install always say ERROR. Can someone help me?.. Thanks ahead of time

What version of TWRP did FreeGee give you? I bet you need to update it to atleast 2.6.3.3
You can find it here - http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/g2att/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-g2att.zip

Spyda264

Jun 5, 2012
ny
I am on twrp 2.6.3.3. I tried everything i dont kno what to do??

Spyda264

Jun 5, 2012
ny
I am trying to install AEON V3 ALLIANCE ROM. And when i am flashing i wipe data after that is finnish i install the ZIP from the sdcard ..and when i finnish all of that and it trying to install but always say CHECKING MD5 AND THEN IT SAYS MD5 NOT FOUND

lazer77

I am trying to install AEON V3 ALLIANCE ROM. And when i am flashing i wipe data after that is finnish i install the ZIP from the sdcard ..and when i finnish all of that and it trying to install but always say CHECKING MD5 AND THEN IT SAYS MD5 NOT FOUND

Don't think the md5 part matters. Sounds to me like you're not wiping completely (/system specifically). Follow these steps and you should be good to go..

Wipe dalvik cache
/system
/data
cache.

DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE

Spyda264

Jun 5, 2012
ny
Don't think the md5 part matters. Sounds to me like you're not wiping completely (/system specifically). Follow these steps and you should be good to go..

Wipe dalvik cache
/system
/data
cache.

DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
Yea i always Wipe dalvik,cache and systemdata i should have put that in my old post sry..i also have to add that twrp ALWAYS says that it was successfully installed but it NEVER BOOT UP

Last edited:

Spyda264

Jun 5, 2012
ny
Getting an error other than the md5 check?

EDIT: Did you Factory Reset in TWRP or go to Advanced Wipe?

I dont think so other than md5 but i could be wrong i have really bad memory..and i went into advance wipe

Last edited:

Spyda264

Jun 5, 2012
ny
Reason I asked is that I would suggest skipping the factory reset option, go in to advanced wipe and check all except internal storage.

Yes i do the advance wipe..and i even tried installing cwm recovery to see if it would work and cwm just freeze in the install of the rom

Last edited:
Reactions: Evtujo14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    More info.. what rom are you trying to flash, steps you've taken, etc.
    Reason I asked is that I would suggest skipping the factory reset option, go in to advanced wipe and check all except internal storage.

Yes i do the advance wipe..and i even tried installing cwm recovery to see if it would work and cwm just freeze in the install of the rom