[BOOT-ANIMATION] CyanogenMod - Focusing In

Search This thread

psychoTR2

Aug 6, 2013
CyanogenMod - Focusing In​

A custom boot animation featuring Cid, the mascot for CyanogenMod.
Available in multiple resolutions to fit most devices.​

Preview​
Preview may be faster than actual boot animation.
First Part
Opening_zps5d34e474.gif

Loop
Ending_zpscc6673d3.gif

Any feedback is highly appreciated!
Credit goes to Cyanogen for Cid.
Thank You!​

bigmeech084

Aug 15, 2013
Thanks for the great bootanimation, I also love the waking up bootanimation, Are you taking any requests? I was wondering if its possible to combine this one, with the 2nd part of the Waking up bootanimation that you made. or make a red themed one? Either way if you cant, thanks and keep up the good work!

psychoTR2

Aug 6, 2013
Thanks for the great bootanimation, I also love the waking up bootanimation, Are you taking any requests? I was wondering if its possible to combine this one, with the 2nd part of the Waking up bootanimation that you made. or make a red themed one? Either way if you cant, thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks, glad you like it! And yeah, I can do that! What resolution is your device?

Reactions: bigmeech084

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod - Focusing In​

A custom boot animation featuring Cid, the mascot for CyanogenMod.
    Available in multiple resolutions to fit most devices.​

Preview​
    Preview may be faster than actual boot animation.
    First Part
    Opening_zps5d34e474.gif

Loop
    Ending_zpscc6673d3.gif

Any feedback is highly appreciated!
    Credit goes to Cyanogen for Cid.
    Thank You!​

Thanks, glad you like it! And yeah, I can do that! What resolution is your device?