[Q] Battery issue.

Search This thread

afaquekhaja

Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
I have a strange battery issue in my phone. My phone switches off at 5% or sometimes even at 12%. When I restart, It shows 0%. Anyone else also facing similar problem?
Anyone with a solution?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
Hell yea!! Even i have the same problem... :( It goes off at 5% and restarts with 0% battery remaining....

Maybe v should both try a battery calibrating app from play store.. :confused::confused:

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
It is completely normal to happen. Depending on the surrounding the phone is kept in it switches off automatically to conserve battery drain, so it can happen anytime when phone reaches low battery or critical state. It is the device's method to prevent battery drain as a draining battery can completely destroy the battery and the mobile, so dont worry make sure power saving is on and keep your phone charging

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: AnsleyC

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
thanks coreguy, bt this ws not happening b4... my phone used to go off at 1% bt nw as soon as it reaches 5% it goes off and if I restart it the battery % is 0%. This is kinda strange... :confused: Does this happend to ur phone too?

p.s: im on stock..

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
thanks coreguy, bt this ws not happening b4... my phone used to go off at 1% bt nw as soon as it reaches 5% it goes off and if I restart it the battery % is 0%. This is kinda strange... :confused: Does this happend to ur phone too?

Yes!
The level at which the phone will get off depends on how you are using and your nearby surroundings, if its too hot or too cold it will go off soon, also if you are using net and gps or any other battery consuming operation it will be off sooner than you think, I am too on stock and sometimes it does happens and sometimes not....
PS when you switch on your phone, it consumes some % of battery just like it happens when you start a car so it will go down a little bit.

Reactions: afaquekhaja

neil56

Aug 30, 2013
i faced this issue after installing snapdragon battery guru..
phone switched off sometime even on 20% battery and restart with 0%
uninstall snapdragon battery guru if you had,.. it works for me..now in use on 1%too.. :eek::eek:

milanbatra

Dec 25, 2014
I have a strange battery issue in my phone. My phone switches off at 5% or sometimes even at 12%. When I restart, It shows 0%. Anyone else also facing similar problem?
Anyone with a solution?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

even i face the same issue, my phone turns off even at 20%. will battery calliration be of any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is completely normal to happen. Depending on the surrounding the phone is kept in it switches off automatically to conserve battery drain, so it can happen anytime when phone reaches low battery or critical state. It is the device's method to prevent battery drain as a draining battery can completely destroy the battery and the mobile, so dont worry make sure power saving is on and keep your phone charging

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes!
    The level at which the phone will get off depends on how you are using and your nearby surroundings, if its too hot or too cold it will go off soon, also if you are using net and gps or any other battery consuming operation it will be off sooner than you think, I am too on stock and sometimes it does happens and sometimes not....
    PS when you switch on your phone, it consumes some % of battery just like it happens when you start a car so it will go down a little bit.