[Q] Droid Maxx quick settings general question

Search This thread

beltfed50

Jan 22, 2014
I noticed that when I go to my droid Maxx quick settings menu that the profile pic from my Google account no longer shows. When I touch the generic pic the settings menu closes and takes my to the home screen with a message that the contact does not exist? Any idea what is up? Also, the wireless and wifi bar graphs are now orange instead of white. Any idea?

Jhall8

Sep 4, 2012
Profile info was deleted due to a recent G+ update. I reentered my profile info. IDK about the other part.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app

sidgallup

Dec 13, 2012
I noticed that when I go to my droid Maxx quick settings menu that the profile pic from my Google account no longer shows. When I touch the generic pic the settings menu closes and takes my to the home screen with a message that the contact does not exist? Any idea what is up? Also, the wireless and wifi bar graphs are now orange instead of white. Any idea?

my ultra was doing the same thing, do you have more than one google acount linked to the phone? what i did ws delete my secondary account, then rebooted, and tried synching my main google account manually, then after 2 hours it finally showed my pic on quick settings

beltfed50

Jan 22, 2014
I checked my Google+ settings and only have one account registered. After reboot of the phone there is no change other than the wireless and mobile data bars have changed from orange back to white. Weird. Not really a big deal just wondering what causes all the changes. Thanks for the input on this issue.

beltfed50

Jan 22, 2014
Solved!

I checked my Google+ settings and only have one account registered. After reboot of the phone there is no change other than the wireless and mobile data bars have changed from orange back to white. Weird. Not really a big deal just wondering what causes all the changes. Thanks for the input on this issue.
So it appears that the profile pic and information is tied to the "Me" profile listed in the People app. I updated that entry with my info and now the profile pic shoes in the Quick Settings menu.