Search This thread

mwr666

Dec 6, 2008
Np. lost child requested it so you can thx him too :p

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

ThaPirato

Sep 11, 2011
In your head :D
I'm loving all the great work you've been doing atm I'm using the Beats one but was wondering if you could make a USMC Theme(United States Marine Corp) If so I'd really appreciate it ;)

ThaPirato

Sep 11, 2011
Anything is possible ;)

WOAHHH they all look kick ass!!Now you're making it a tough choice lol i can see you're a Photoshop beast :p test pic 4 is sweet but idk about those colors above & below but beggars can't be choosers :D can i ask for 1 more thing if it's not too big a deal?How about crossed M-16's with dripping blood coming off the last word (Corp)?I am in true love with this & would love to see "ThePirates 4G Sensation maybe on top but then again i don't wanna ask for to much.Damn you're a beast at this & i can tell you love what you do,so w/e you choose I'll be very happy with & I'm going to donate now(just gotta find my CC ;) Again TY Very very much!!

mwr666

Dec 6, 2008
WOAHHH they all look kick ass!!Now you're making it a tough choice lol i can see you're a Photoshop beast :p test pic 4 is sweet but idk about those colors above & below but beggars can't be choosers :D can i ask for 1 more thing if it's not too big a deal?How about crossed M-16's with dripping blood coming off the last word (Corp)?I am in true love with this & would love to see "ThePirates 4G Sensation maybe on top but then again i don't wanna ask for to much.Damn you're a beast at this & i can tell you love what you do,so w/e you choose I'll be very happy with & I'm going to donate now(just gotta find my CC ;) Again TY Very very much!!

Hi.
Will be working on ur request tonight.

Edit

I've made an project and now i must do some work in ps. Stay tuned

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaPirato

ThaPirato

Sep 11, 2011
Hi.
Will be working on ur request tonight.

Edit

I've made an project and now i must do some work in ps. Stay tuned

Woah thanks a million for everything & take your time bro I'm in no rush at all so you finish when you finish ;) I'm still amazed at ALL your work!!
Okay i just sent you a little something for doing this,when i get more $$ I'll be sure to send more :)

Last edited:

Pete2506

Apr 20, 2011
Near D-Dorf
Awesome themes, I have a request, I like Homer Simspson very much, is there a way to create a theme with this

Attachments

• homer-1.jpg
    homer-1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 51

ThaPirato

Sep 11, 2011
With the blank graphics that's easy to do.
Added usmc test7.png:
AIO Download Graphics

By the way, NO.
I do all my graphics with the freeware Paint.NET, but with some plugins :)

Looking VERY good,you think you could put up top "ThePirates HTC Sensation4G"? then it'll be perfect & omg you use paint for that?That's skill right there ;)
I hate to be picky but if you're willing to do I'm grateful.

mwr666

Dec 6, 2008
Woah thanks a million for everything & take your time bro I'm in no rush at all so you finish when you finish ;) I'm still amazed at ALL your work!!
Okay i just sent you a little something for doing this,when i get more $$ I'll be sure to send more :)

Thx mate.
The theme is 50% done. So wait little longer :p

edit

ok done now testing and if it's ok then making screenshots and uploading :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaPirato

Top Liked Posts