Exposed framework on NC4 after Towel Root?

Search This thread

droidguy22

Oct 4, 2013
I am planning to install exposed framework after making Stock nandroid backup, but with the Safestrap not behaving properly with NC4 I am worried if it can resore backup in case of soft brick.

Anybody installed exposed framework on NC4 after Towel root? Any issues or no issues?

Jaye1

Feb 26, 2014
Highland, MI
I am planning to install exposed framework after making Stock nandroid backup, but with the Safestrap not behaving properly with NC4 I am worried if it can resore backup in case of soft brick.

Anybody installed exposed framework on NC4 after Towel root? Any issues or no issues?

I have the Verizon NC4 build and just rooted successfully with TowelRoot. I downloaded and installed XPosed Framework to get Greenify working, and everything works like it did when I had MJE rooted with Kingo. No problems with any of these except with SuperSu. I had downloaded an older version and this might be the problem some are reporting about the binary issues. Today I noticed the newest SuperSu version, 2.0, and installed that apk. Everything worked fine. My advice is to make sure that you are installing the latest version of everything.

So, to answer your question, XPosed installed and behaved flawlessly.