[ROM][LB/UB][.205][RECOVERY][KERNEL]Rooted,Deodexed,Zipaligned Stock Rom V1.1[22.07]

Search This thread

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
Feels sick living with jb when i know that my phone is compatible for kk....
such an injustice!!!
Even the .207 was shi* * * nothing new...except some carrier specific thing
Hate it.

It is eating me from the inside too.But we must wait until the end of October,we might get KK afterall.
Sony is keeping the KK at investigation,it never said that there will be no KK.

Tuxedo75

Jan 4, 2013
We have waited so much!!!!!
Thinking f buying a new sony/nexus but no money!

I teally hope we will get kk...after all we have a really good phone with specs and kk will run really well i think... However kk was so better than jb 4.3?
Sony roms have better memory managment or something so better to make kk so necessary? I also like to get kk but i dunno if it's so better of jb...
And also...wasnt possible to get a backported kk from XperiaZ that have quite same hw of SP?

Since you said that 207 wasnt nothing interesting you dont work on any new rom right?

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori

dipesh1502

Sep 16, 2013
MUMbai
I teally hope we will get kk...after all we have a really good phone with specs and kk will run really well i think... However kk was so better than jb 4.3?
Sony roms have better memory managment or something so better to make kk so necessary? I also like to get kk but i dunno if it's so better of jb...
And also...wasnt possible to get a backported kk from XperiaZ that have quite same hw of SP?

Since you said that 207 wasnt nothing interesting you dont work on any new rom right?

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori

I think 4.3 phones are dropped by sony....i mean they are
Releasing new phones with kk and what about the
Old phones?
Xperi t?xperia l?xperia sp?
I know .207 has nothing new..but with the new z3 stuffs,my hands are itching to update my purexsp
Rom..and also i had promised an update before..so i am working
On it yes..but no changes/updates for this .207 stock rom.

prabhav.3892

Sep 6, 2012
Bangalore
Old phones?
I know .207 has nothing new..but with the new z3 stuffs,my hands are itching to update my purexsp

Why don't you use a custom KK?? It would be nice to see you trying your hands on that.

Tuxedo75

Jan 4, 2013
Old phones?

Mmm...
But basically from.that deodexed stock rom.and Ultimate PureSP 3.3 what's the differences?

- Ram management/occupied ram was same?
- It can be installed over the rom without wiping system so without have to reinstall all the apps if not strictly necessary?
- It works better than that simply deodexed/rooted stock rom?

Thank.you!

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
Mmm...
But basically from.that deodexed stock rom.and Ultimate PureSP 3.3 what's the differences?

- Ram management/occupied ram was same?
- It can be installed over the rom without wiping system so without have to reinstall all the apps if not strictly necessary?
- It works better than that simply deodexed/rooted stock rom?

Thank.you!

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori

the .207 update is smoother and overall snappier.

Tuxedo75

Jan 4, 2013
Mmm...
I completely miss the. 207 thread since dipesh1502 dont tell us here when he opened it...:p
However I'm considering if install .207 or
Try PureXSP...
But if the differences wasnt so much and since currently I need only Xposed and 4.4 framework to get kk notifications/fastlinks i dunno what's better to do...
I only wonder if was better in ram managment or something else important the Pure version...

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori

Top Liked Posts