Extra Docking Station

Search This thread
Replacement Charging Cradle Now Available and Confirmed Working!

Appears to be available on Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTLILJA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I ordered one, and should have it on 2014-09-10. I'll update once received to confirm it is for Gear Live and it works...

Just received it a few minutes ago, and it works. Came in an anti-static bag with a fairly generic looking barcode/SKU label. But it connects and the watch shows as charging!

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Went home put the Gear Live in the "cheap" adapter and the little tab that inserts into the whole must of broke off. Very annoying and I can not order the extra dock from Amazon because I am Canadian.

Got to use an elastic band to keep the charger connected :(

biohaz55

Feb 9, 2010
Buxton
Now available in Play Store

The charging docks are now available in the Play Store in the UK so I'm guessing other countries as well........ I ordered one yesterday.

Just an FYI, Google Store on Google Express HAD (it's saying NONE of their stores have it in stock now) the official Charging Cradle for sale for $14.95 recently, I got two just in case. I'm in Redwood Valley in rural Northwestern California (125 miles northwest of SF), and while Google Express doesn't do same day up here, which, in California is only available in the immediate Bay Area, they do do Overnight Shipping up here and across almost all of Northern California.

Their overnight delivery zone in NorCal-

Attachments

• NorCal-Zone-picker-for-blog-post-larger-map.png
    NorCal-Zone-picker-for-blog-post-larger-map.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts