Energy-consuming apps in background

Search This thread

Tyrebias

Jan 16, 2014
plus.google.com
So, I've got this trouble with some of the apps that constantly appear in the notification bar as those highly energy-consuming working in background. Like several times a day I have to kill Google+ and some others.

And the actual problem is that I never really launch those apps! What is more, I adjusted in settings only which apps can run in background (Google+ surely isn't one of those)

Any advice on how to prevent them from eating out my battery and being constantly and annoyingly running in background?

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI P6-U06 przy użyciu Tapatalka

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013
i have the same problem. This happens everytime i have Data services on. When its off, those apps never run in the background. Im using B125.

zemega

Jan 15, 2014
Maybe its the sync option? Some of my apps that didnt sync successfully (when I manually synced) keep on trying to sync it showed up as power hungry app. Or apps that you disallow access to private data, WeChat showed up as power hungry because I disable some permission.

Reactions: Tyrebias

PM_Petrol

Feb 18, 2013
Rotterdam
I dont have that kind of problem. But I use "advanced task killer". It kills a lot of apps automatically. You can adjust the settings, wheb and what the app should kill. Try it, maybe it helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

degady64

Sep 27, 2013
So, I've got this trouble with some of the apps that constantly appear in the notification bar as those highly energy-consuming working in background. Like several times a day I have to kill Google+ and some others.

And the actual problem is that I never really launch those apps! What is more, I adjusted in settings only which apps can run in background (Google+ surely isn't one of those)

Any advice on how to prevent them from eating out my battery and being constantly and annoyingly running in background?

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI P6-U06 przy użyciu Tapatalka

in Powe Manager, go to Backrounds apps manager ans select which app can running in the background. Also go to Bkgd power-intensive apps and selct apps and in startup manager to select which app running automatically after startup.
Also in Permision Manager, go Network permision and i select what networed apps can work with 2G/3G and which with wi-fi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe its the sync option? Some of my apps that didnt sync successfully (when I manually synced) keep on trying to sync it showed up as power hungry app. Or apps that you disallow access to private data, WeChat showed up as power hungry because I disable some permission.