Recovery keeps rebooting on me on my i537

Search This thread

kramykram

Mar 5, 2014
Ok guys. I got the first ota att 4.2.2 update that caused my digitizer to stop working. So I came here looking to find a way to flash back. Well apparantly I flashed the boot loader. Not meaning to do this. It has left me in recovery boot. I have searched the forums, google, tried many different things. The pit file i found on here, everything. I have tried to adb sideload the ota update. But it reboots me out of recovery soon after it starts. Any who can help please do. I have searched and searched. Im not exactly what you call the problem other than soft bricking.

kramykram

Mar 5, 2014

and nothing from anyone?? has no one made this mistake before and able to get a fix or least can tell me what i need to search for. i don't know exact.

kramykram

Mar 5, 2014
I have experienced a similar problem. The only solution that was successful for me was to download the Samsung Kies software and preform a emergency firmware recovery.

thanks for the reply. i have tried kids with no success. when i enter my model and serial number it tells me it is not valid. i know it is. i don't think kies can fix the ota update. maybe they can but it won't accept my model and serial number. i have the right drivers installed. but nothing

kramykram

Mar 5, 2014
Yes I have. I have sent it somewhere to be fixed. He has told me the Knox did some kind if self destruct!!!!!

kramykram

Mar 5, 2014
yay thanks ebay service

So I sent my soft bricked phone in for service. Now I get it back and it wont even power on. Talk about suck