[Standard/Minimal GApps][Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Stryder5

Mar 2, 2009
Texas

Did you reupload with the same file name? I thought I had the file already but it gave me double Email apk's as well. No big deal since I just used Titanium to uninstall both.

Otherwise, works great with the CM10 nightly! Glad to have faceunlock back with the rest of the features. Just need to find an opportunity to use Wallet in person haha.

Jan 12, 2010
does the gapps have the emoji keyboard that comes with the stock OS? that should be included as well if it isnt in it :)

btw, good job!

Reactions: bbs26
D

Deleted member 2915683

Did you reupload with the same file name? I thought I had the file already but it gave me double Email apk's as well. No big deal since I just used Titanium to uninstall both.

Otherwise, works great with the CM10 nightly! Glad to have faceunlock back with the rest of the features. Just need to find an opportunity to use Wallet in person haha.

Lol yeah I uploaded a fix after that so it's good now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Reactions: Ci-Fi

Stryder5

Mar 2, 2009
Texas
Oh no, sorry for the confusion. I don't want to add too many things to the zip, but if it becomes more in demand I might consider adding it.

If that emjoi keyboard lets you add emojis in other apps, other than the stock SMS app, then I would be interested! Can't add emojis using the XDA app or Twitter app or something like that at the moment.

Rayk1080

Mar 3, 2012
So just to be sure, this does have 4.2 gallery & camera with working photosphere? Lol thanks

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

Jan 12, 2010
If that emjoi keyboard lets you add emojis in other apps, other than the stock SMS app, then I would be interested! Can't add emojis using the XDA app or Twitter app or something like that at the moment.

its a separate keyboard that can be selected. so yes, i believe you can use it in any app. its a system-wide thing

Ainvar

Aug 25, 2007
NoVA
Are you able to upload pics to G+/Picasa with this gapps package while keeping photosphere, the stock camera, and all that good stuff? I dont want to lose the cloud portion like the stock gapps loses.

Thanks!!

D

Deleted member 2915683

Are you able to upload pics to G+/Picasa with this gapps package while keeping photosphere, the stock camera, and all that good stuff? I dont want to lose the cloud portion like the stock gapps loses.

Thanks!!

If you mean by snapping a picture through the camera and then uploading with gallery to picassa you can follow that unless there Is another way I dont know about then yeah.

Reactions: Ci-Fi

Ainvar

Aug 25, 2007
NoVA
If you mean by snapping a picture through the camera and then uploading with gallery to picassa you can follow that unless there Is another way I dont know about then yeah.

I mean being able to get to my shared albums that I have in Picasa/G+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    CLOSED
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    Well people all good things come to an end eventually. It has been a good 2 yrs with GApps, but it is my time to get out and enjoy other things. It was a pleasure providing GApps to the community, but I am just too busy with other things including life to focus on this anymore. I already contacted @TKruzze (PA GApps guy) and he will make a special Nano PA GApps zips for people who used my Minimal GApps zip to ease the transition. I will still be around here and there. Again. thanks to all the users and supporters. It was fun. :). This thread will get locked soon. I will leave the links for old GApps up for a few days for people who want to download them and backup/etc. Take it easy.
    Finally I was able to block the SystemUpdateService wakelock, using this app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rs.autorun
    go to settings, enable the option to show system entries
    find google play services and disable:
    SystemUpdateService$Receiver
    SystemUpdateService$ActiveReceiver
    SystemUpdateService$SecretCodeReceiver
    done... no more wakelock and it didn't break anything, syncs all work ok
    I know this app doesn't look the best, but I tried others like "Android Tuner Free", "Disable Services", "Gemini App Manager", etc, but they allowed me to only disable the main service and didn't show the other receivers that had to be disabled.
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    You should add the email+exchange app too.

Done. Check OP :)
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    Sad to hear that for selfish reasons! Your Minimal Gapps have been my go to for a long time. Enjoy whatever you do and many thanks for the excellent work we've all enjoyed!

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Thanks, but how is it selfish? Lol. I been doing this for almost three years now and I just don't have the time to do this anymore.