EMUI 2.0 closed beta

Search This thread

erbode

Dec 24, 2012
Hi guys,
i didn't find any link yet, but a chinese guy informed me that the closed beta for EMUI 2.0 started!!
I will keep you update with news and link!

PS. I know that you can find this info on bbs. anzhi forum...but i can't visit that forum, maybe because of my IP address!

Last edited:
Reactions: neodante

extrem23

Nov 9, 2006
Actually I myself more looking forward to the MIUI port to Huawei P6. MIUI team have pool and P6 is voted highest among the list.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk 4

SVikFromOrel

Apr 18, 2013
Russia/Orel
Reactions: flippy12 and erbode

extrem23

Nov 9, 2006
Don't worry... Already working on it ;)
Glad to see this, But are there any more info on that on the web?

Huawei is eager with with EmotionUI development but it's still a way lag behind compared to MIUI V5.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Don't worry... Already working on it ;)
Are you working on it? Not sure if you aware on this:
MIUI ROM Porting Contest!
http://en.miui.com/thread-5896-1-1.html

Stickman89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Any screen shots of EMUI 2.0?

182700f71g17j7w616zckg.jpg.thumb.jpg
182749uxes4bzzbzixihil.jpg.thumb.jpg

182611tu9zur9337i3r3s3.jpg.thumb.jpg

warea

Dec 1, 2007
A post about EMUI 2.0 made at the end of last month. He attaches a screenshot but im not sure if his source is that screenshot or its something else. Blunt P6 could help translate that screenshot. Anyway im not sure of the accuracy of the info as of for now.

The two relevant posts about emui2.0
I put out to our mouth in front of EMUI1.5 and 1.6 system is a transition at best, 88% of the development of the UI developer for three consecutive months in R & D UI2.0 version, so this version is the ultimate us expect
no nonsense, put EMUI2.0 an updated version of the following describes
1. icon Auto Arrange feature;
2. status bar transparent;
3.N many topics;
4 unlock vibration users set their own;
5.MeWidget optimization;
6 Desktop fluency, Caton, power consumption optimization problem;
7. rid of excess APP software;
8. voice assistant substantial optimization;
9 adds a key lock screen, increase the lock screen, shutdown, restart the drop-down notification bar shortcut buttons;
10 battery icon changes to the user to select whether to use the percentage of battery power.
gaming performance estimates has improved, but the upgrade is not too large, after all, is not generally used Hass GPU core.
Pollen said there are some new drivers GPU upgrade, do not know is accurate, if accurate, is estimated to be in use on the new system.
1 memory optimization is estimated EMUI2.0 overcome the first problem, after all, as the user's main concern.
2 power, greatly optimized, you want to have 100% of electricity that is not possible, unless the invention nuclear battery! @ Diao silk Little Prince @ tears _ pattering @ kilge_xu @ this number easily reimbursement @ chen729099655 @ Silver Maple Leaf ☆
Revolutionary improvements:
1. camera perfectly optimized. Red screen green screen all goodbye, more exclusive night mode ~ ~ big slogan that everyone is after seven photographers, dissatisfied take photographs?
(2) Theme DIY whole series opener. Icon, background, status bar ... the perfect mix of compatible third-party themes, big slogan - after seven dry hair brush miui? Shualewagan hair? Brush flyme dry hair? See my big seven straight mash ~ ~
3. power consumption chip-level optimization. 124 most power? no.no.no ... 2.0 version based on the 124, and then saving ½ ... most importantly, the battery charge five times faster! Is not it Guards? ?
4 revolutionary process management optimization. Daemon frequency of the activity is automatically adjusted to run, semi-dormant, hibernating or a complete end to reduce unnecessary consumption hardware, any program, any time, any place ... perfect smooth running, big seven cheap cheap new users often asked ~ What is the Caton ah? Let me experience under it?
5 buttons to adjust fully optimized. You also return key tangled around you? Three front buttons + three side buttons, you say what role, function switch, just need to push the button
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2675245955?fr=wap&tb_device=pc&ie=utf-8

Last edited:
Reactions: SergeF1

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Some new tweet on Emui 2.0 by Richard Yu "CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group" : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2707118387

translation required. (Edit: Seems like it says that Emui 2.0 will release on Huawei honor (3 ?) next month and something about two new phones releasing next month )

Edit:

Posted elsewhere before of themes coming on Emui 2.0, but here is a newer list of themes up for voting (which might mean some less voted theme might get chucked out) with couple of themes not seen before: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2706995838

Last edited:
Reactions: interdan

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Got an exclusive EMUI 2.0 images. :laugh:
If you want EMUI 2.0 to be a surprise, then don't peep. :mad:

Emotion UI gets a new alternative interface called "Simple UI". The name explains its key purpose.

Attachments

• emui2.0-1.jpg
    emui2.0-1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 641
  • emui2.0-2.jpg
    emui2.0-2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 535
  • emui2.0-3.jpg
    emui2.0-3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 486
  • emui2.0-4.jpg
    emui2.0-4.jpg