[NANDROID]GiONEE India STOCK 4.2.2 SV 2.2

Search This thread

sankhauaa

May 13, 2010
kolkata
This is the STOCK untouched India firmware for GiONEE E7.
Android 4.2.2 sv 2.2

Extract the folder inside and place it in "clockworkmod/backup/"
Then follow the standard procedure to restore a backup.

Download link:

I had e5 e3 and e6. I am a fanboy of gionee.i just want to know from u when u swipe ur finger from right to left in lockscreen , camera open.whats happen when u swipe ur finger from left to right in lockscreen? In Chinese firmware blinkfeed like apps is open in this case.whats happen in indian firmwire.pls reply

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai
I had e5 e3 and e6. I am a fanboy of gionee.i just want to know from u when u swipe ur finger from right to left in lockscreen , camera open.whats happen when u swipe ur finger from left to right in lockscreen? In Chinese firmware blinkfeed like apps is open in this case.whats happen in indian firmwire.pls reply

Nothing. That feature is not present in Indian rom.

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
Hey bro its not showing all the folders when im trying to open it up using with winrar..when i open there is just one file but when extracting it says that there are imgs ext4 files are there but winrar couldnt find it...is my download corrupted??

gargville

Nov 1, 2006
Thanks for sharing. I was able to recover back to stock version.
If you still have the original folder name of the cwm backup, please share in order to avoid the md5 error in cwm. Removing and clearing contents of nandroid.md5 didn't work for me. Had to create md5 from adb.

Also do you have stock recovery backup. I flashed the chinese cwm without taking original recovery backup.

For those getting error in extracting the folder. Open the archive and extract the folder inside rather than full archive.

berz

Oct 10, 2010
Bangalore
Please share backup of original recovery. And keep us updated with the progress of Miui.

I need to restore my phone to stock,
When i download this there is nothing in the zip to extract and when i put the zip file in phone i cant restote back up through CWM.
Can someone guide me a step by step please i need to go back to stock to use the new update.

Reactions: jatin_a

jatin_a

Mar 29, 2013
Place the file in clockworkmod/backup

Sent from my E7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

hackvier1

Oct 16, 2011
I happened to me the same, you have to extract the files one by one, and so perfectly drawn.

Desde mi Gionee E7, saludos!!!

mikky986

Sep 4, 2013
When i download this there is nothing in the zip to extract and when i put the zip file in phone i cant restote back up through CWM.
Can someone guide me a step by step please i need to go back to stock to use the new update.

Hi berz, i facing the same issue, I am trying to update my Elife e7 but getting error message as 'assert failed: apply_patch_check system/build.prop'. Installation Aborted.
plz help !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the STOCK untouched India firmware for GiONEE E7.
    Android 4.2.2 sv 2.2

Extract the folder inside and place it in "clockworkmod/backup/"
    Then follow the standard procedure to restore a backup.

Download link:

Please share backup of original recovery. And keep us updated with the progress of Miui.