[Search] Flashable Stock Recovery

Search This thread

tschegger8

Dec 6, 2013
Hey,

I already used the search but didn't find anything.. Has anybody a flashable stock recovery for the Nexus 7 2013 Wifi? I want to install the 4.4.3 Update but I can only flash it with the stock recovery.

Christoph

Last edited:

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
And my data will stay? Is it like I make an OTA update? I dont want to lose anything, just update the Version.

You will not lose if data if you extract the system image (system.img) from the archive, then run fastboot flash system system.img. This will replace only the system partition's contents, updating you to 4.4.3.

If you run flash-all.bat, you will lose your data.

If you don't have fastboot, download the 19.0.2 (API 19) link from my signature, it's in that package.

Reactions: tschegger8

tschegger8

Dec 6, 2013
You will not lose if data if you extract the system image (system.img) from the archive, then run fastboot flash system system.img. This will replace only the system partition's contents, updating you to 4.4.3.

If you run flash-all.bat, you will lose your data.

If you don't have fastboot, download the 19.0.2 (API 19) link from my signature, it's in that package.

It worked fine, thank you! My userdata and apps are still there and i got 4.4.3.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts