HTC one max frustrations

Search This thread

geordie 34

Nov 18, 2008
I'm in the UK and got my one max on day of release and i have say I have become more and more frustrated with it. I love watching my movies and decided to get some ultraviolet movies, the only app in the UK that plays them here is flixster, which is not compatible. I am a sky customer and I can't use sky go because it's not compatible. I can't download from BBC iPlayer because its not compatible and its the same issue on and on. My old s4 which my partner has plays it all, and even my son's kobo arc. Come on devs and HTC sort this out

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sjred_uk

Nov 20, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
I feel your pain pal.
I excepted it with my butterfly s as it's not a phone released in the UK but I don't expect this from the max. The 2 apps th I am mising most a're sky go and gta San Andreas. I think we will have to wait and see if sky update their sky go app. Watching the footy on the max will be awesome. Although I disagree with you that the fault lies with HTC.
I think it's the app developers that need to to be told.
Here's hoping it gets sorted soon.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda app-developers app

geordie 34

Nov 18, 2008
I can help you out with San Andreas if you like had it running on my max

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
I feel your pain pal.
I excepted it with my butterfly s as it's not a phone released in the UK but I don't expect this from the max. The 2 apps th I am mising most a're sky go and gta San Andreas. I think we will have to wait and see if sky update their sky go app. Watching the footy on the max will be awesome. Although I disagree with you that the fault lies with HTC.
I think it's the app developers that need to to be told.
Here's hoping it gets sorted soon.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda app-developers app

Not htc. Must be country specific. I have san andreas available to install on my verizon Max running stock.

Goddly

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 7, 2013
Binghamton
Owned an HTC one max. Upgraded to the note 3.. Was wondering if anyone wanted to trade straight up. HTC One Max (sprint) for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3..... Being very serious. Pm me if interested

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: andrdnl

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
I'm in the UK and got my one max on day of release and i have say I have become more and more frustrated with it. I love watching my movies and decided to get some ultraviolet movies, the only app in the UK that plays them here is flixster, which is not compatible. I am a sky customer and I can't use sky go because it's not compatible. I can't download from BBC iPlayer because its not compatible and its the same issue on and on. My old s4 which my partner has plays it all, and even my son's kobo arc. Come on devs and HTC sort this out

i use bbc iplayer. works fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Owned an HTC one max. Upgraded to the note 3.. Was wondering if anyone wanted to trade straight up. HTC One Max (sprint) for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3..... Being very serious. Pm me if interested

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk