[ROM/LEAK][05.8.12] - Stock Rooted RUU 3.14.605.5 / Truly De-Odexed! / Root works!

Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
This ROM is based of todays 3.14.605.5 Leaked RUU. Its primarily stock with features noted below.

This ROM is TRULY is de-odexed and has no problems with Root!

This ROM can be flashed to S-ON or OFF devices regardless of Gingerbread or ICS Firmware. Just read the instructions and ask questions BEFORE you flash!

Note: Screenshots dont show the RADIO version of the leak. I am too lazy to update. This is to verify kernel build for those that are not nerdy like me and remember every build number on every leak :D

1.png
2.png

Features
  • Truly De-Odexed!
  • Root / Busybox (Without flashing any fixes)!
  • /data/app/ support to add your own apps before flashing!
  • Bash Shell support!
  • init.d support with zip align on boot!
  • All stock apps. Nothing removed!
  • No other changes to stock than what is listed!

Installation for S-OFF Devices on ICS firmware
  • S-OFF Recomended!
  • Copy ROM to SD Card
  • Reboot to recovery
  • wipe data / Factory Reset
  • Flash ROM
  • Reboot
  • Profit!

Installation for S-ON Devices on ICS firmware
  • Copy ROM to SD Card AND PH98IMG.zip to ROOT of SD Card
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash ROM
  • Use Developer Menu to reboot to bootloader and flash the boot.img file in the PH98IMG.zip
  • Reboot
  • Profit!

Installation for S-OFF Devices on Gingerbread firmware
  • Copy ROM to SD Card AND GB Firmware Patch to ROOT of SD Card
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash GB Firmware Patch
  • Reboot
  • Profit!

Installation for S-ON Devices on Gingerbread firmware
  • Copy ROM to SD Card AND PH98IMG.zip AND GB Firmware Patch to ROOT of SD Card
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash GB Fimrware Patch
  • Use Developer Menu to reboot to bootloader and flash the boot.img file in the PH98IMG.zip
  • Reboot
  • Profit!

Downloads!
Download Stock Rooted ROM HERE!

Download PH98IMG.zip HERE! This is only for S-ON Devices or people that want to flash the kernel to an older build / leak!

Download WiFi modules for new Kernel HERE! - You only need to do this if you want to use this kernel on another ROM! You do NOT need to do this if you are flashing THIS ROM.

Gingerbread Firmware patch HERE! - You only need to do this if you are on Gingerbread Fimrware! You do NOT need to do this if you are on ICS Firmware.

Flash All Zips except PH98IMG in recovery but you all knew that!

MD5: 12FC8D087D5596D7FDF68EF2161DD3A6

Last edited by a moderator:

sorullo_xgrx

Jan 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'm still in old firmware and HTC unlock. It's safe to flash or could I run in some trouble. Though I'll probably use boot manager. Thanks for help. And thanks for your work. Really appreciate

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

bik2101

Feb 14, 2011
i knew you would come through scott. was looking for a ph98img for the new kernel now that i'm s-off'ed. thanks !

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
i knew you would come through scott. was looking for a ph98img for the new kernel now that i'm s-off'ed. thanks !

If you are looking to flash ONLY the kernel on your current then make sure you flash the WiFi modules too! Otherwise WiFi no workie!

Well that's says it all thanks...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Says what? I dont understand?

;) I was thinking about making an obscure Back to the Future Reference, but I have a research paper due in 5 hours and my brain hurts.

That was a good movie man!

-Scott

GoldenCyn

Oct 31, 2007
Brooklyn
www.facebook.com
I just flashed the kernel over CleanROM 4.4, but i didn't check the old one in the settings before I did so. Does this look right to you? It has an April 27th build date.
a6f80838-cdd8-ac88.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is based of todays 3.14.605.5 Leaked RUU. Its primarily stock with features noted below.

This ROM is TRULY is de-odexed and has no problems with Root!

This ROM can be flashed to S-ON or OFF devices regardless of Gingerbread or ICS Firmware. Just read the instructions and ask questions BEFORE you flash!

Note: Screenshots dont show the RADIO version of the leak. I am too lazy to update. This is to verify kernel build for those that are not nerdy like me and remember every build number on every leak :D

1.png
    2.png

Features
    • Truly De-Odexed!
    • Root / Busybox (Without flashing any fixes)!
    • /data/app/ support to add your own apps before flashing!
    • Bash Shell support!
    • init.d support with zip align on boot!
    • All stock apps. Nothing removed!
    • No other changes to stock than what is listed!

Installation for S-OFF Devices on ICS firmware
    • S-OFF Recomended!
    • Copy ROM to SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Installation for S-ON Devices on ICS firmware
    • Copy ROM to SD Card AND PH98IMG.zip to ROOT of SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Installation for S-OFF Devices on Gingerbread firmware
    • Copy ROM to SD Card AND GB Firmware Patch to ROOT of SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash GB Firmware Patch
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Installation for S-ON Devices on Gingerbread firmware
    • Copy ROM to SD Card AND PH98IMG.zip AND GB Firmware Patch to ROOT of SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash GB Fimrware Patch
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Downloads!
    Download Stock Rooted ROM HERE!

Download PH98IMG.zip HERE! This is only for S-ON Devices or people that want to flash the kernel to an older build / leak!

Download WiFi modules for new Kernel HERE! - You only need to do this if you want to use this kernel on another ROM! You do NOT need to do this if you are flashing THIS ROM.

Gingerbread Firmware patch HERE! - You only need to do this if you are on Gingerbread Fimrware! You do NOT need to do this if you are on ICS Firmware.

Flash All Zips except PH98IMG in recovery but you all knew that!

MD5: 12FC8D087D5596D7FDF68EF2161DD3A6
    Attached is a "Remove Recent App" zip file to be flashed in recovery.

This is for those that like the option of not having Recent Apps in the Status Bar pulldown.
    Do you have a mirror if the ruu Scott. The android police ones are terrible.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

i posted a mirror last night:
    http://android.thesmallprint.org/ICS.LEAK.3.14.605.5_PH98IMG.zip
    Does anyone know where I would need to go to delete the GPS icon in the status bar?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Yeah, but I dont have time to explain it now. If you know smali its in the "HtcStatusBarCDMA"

I forget the specific tags but I will knock one out when I get a chance and make the extended quick settings too. I will make a couple mods for this but not too much. Just like the last leak, I dont want to spend a lot of time on this until we get the OTA. Its soooooo Close.

Did we make sure that the kernel has the 'sd wipe' portion taken out? Don't wanna do what I did last time. lol

Yep, the lines were removed this time.
    Gosh, I am flattered!

Everyone wants the new DE, lol.

I'll see what I can whip up later on this week.

I am kinda burnt out. I put out Two ICS ROMS for the Evo 3D plus the usual set of ROMS for the Rezound... I need a break! lol :p