4.4 roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phatreno

Jun 15, 2012
NORTH PORT
what are some good 4.4 roms that are stable? Running slim kat now which is a great rom came from liquid another good one just wanted to get some opinions? I'm a flashaholic so its time for a new rom wont go back to 4.3 after running 4.4 ,Ive heard about data issues and soft bricks with paranoid ,debating on pac-man, carbon or anything recomended

Nomad1600

Jul 18, 2012
I just went from LiquidSmooth 3.0 Official to AICP. So far I like it. Still settling down so I can't speak to battery life but it is really smooth. Google Camera works, no issues with Bluetooth. Same prob with Google Hangouts that I had with LS but stock messaging works fine. Still sorting out signal strength for 4G and wifi. Lots of customization between AOKP and AICP.

Correction...Google Hangouts does work on AICP and my phone.

Sent from my TouchPad using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: phatreno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just went from LiquidSmooth 3.0 Official to AICP. So far I like it. Still settling down so I can't speak to battery life but it is really smooth. Google Camera works, no issues with Bluetooth. Same prob with Google Hangouts that I had with LS but stock messaging works fine. Still sorting out signal strength for 4G and wifi. Lots of customization between AOKP and AICP.

Correction...Google Hangouts does work on AICP and my phone.

Sent from my TouchPad using XDA Free mobile app
    Try the ROMs that catch your interest.
    "Best" is subjective and is personal preference, which in turn leads to arguing, fanboys, and flaming.
    This is why these threads are disallowed on XDA, and why this thread is now closed.

Thank you.