CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

youngv408

Dec 7, 2010
ok back once again to try cm9 ....some people say that cm9 performs better with launcher pro...i installed it...uninstalled cm9 launcher....and cm9 actually does seems better with LP screen is more responsive and etc etc

Namuna

Jan 11, 2010
New York
ok back once again to try cm9 ....some people say that cm9 performs better with launcher pro...i installed it...uninstalled cm9 launcher....and cm9 actually does seems better with LP screen is more responsive and etc etc

Yup, I personally like LP better. When the home screens or app drawer act up and app presses are registered as swipes or don't register at all (instead of app open), I just restart LP and that usually fixes it...Usually.

I'm going to try using my stylus more and see if that helps, I do have fat and sweaty/oily fingers...could be the problem. :p

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
You only need to flash gapps when there's a new release or you completely wipe your /system and flash a new rom (that doesn't bundle gapps).

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Yup, I personally like LP better. When the home screens or app drawer act up and app presses are registered as swipes or don't register at all (instead of app open), I just restart LP and that usually fixes it...Usually.

I'm going to try using my stylus more and see if that helps, I do have fat and sweaty/oily fingers...could be the problem. :p

Have you guys tried Apex Launcher? People have complained that Trebuchet (default CM9 launcher) is buggy and always acts up and instead uses Apex Launcher. Looks exactly like a default ICS launcher, expect smoother and faster and more responsive. Why don't you give it a try?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anddoes.launcher&hl=en

Dashaiva

Oct 10, 2010
Has anyone with a Telus p935 been able to get LTE working? I haven't been able to find any different APN settings for Telus LTE, so i'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I've toggled LTE and tried to change to LTE/GSM but it always goes back to WCDMA. I'm running the 4/19 nightly.

smashcz

Mar 28, 2010
Has anyone with a Telus p935 been able to get LTE working? I haven't been able to find any different APN settings for Telus LTE, so i'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I've toggled LTE and tried to change to LTE/GSM but it always goes back to WCDMA. I'm running the 4/19 nightly.

try restart your phone, and make sure LTE is on in status bar

Flyview

May 17, 2010
Toronto/San Diego
Have you guys tried Apex Launcher? People have complained that Trebuchet (default CM9 launcher) is buggy and always acts up and instead uses Apex Launcher. Looks exactly like a default ICS launcher, expect smoother and faster and more responsive. Why don't you give it a try?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anddoes.launcher&hl=en

I was using launcher pro and just tried apex launcher. It's awesome! Really smooth and has more ICS - like features and better visuals.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

edge808

Jul 13, 2011
Manila
will the CM9 nightlies work with stock ICS kernel from LG? I am itching to flash this on my LU6200 but I can't because it's not entirely compatible...

woodardbg

Jul 30, 2009
alachua
camera

anyone having camera issues on the last few builds. there is a major delay to when the pic is actually taken on my phone

Apr 9, 2012
Hi guys do you know if theres a way to get more precise volume control through dsp manager or through any other way?
Just cuz i find the minimum volume slightly too loud.

Thanks in advance for any help
:)

Flyview

May 17, 2010
Toronto/San Diego
Hmm I find the minimum values just fine.

I'd love a dimmer minimum display brightness. I know there is a setting, but 20 and under is all the same brightness. In a dark room at night, this 20 value is still too bright. Would a custom kernel eventually be able to address this?

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
Did u try equalizer app in the play store? Has more features

Sent from my LG-p930 Nitro CM9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP