Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2009
Brazil
about.me
goo.gl (Unofficial) v1.1 (Freeware)
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Operating System: Android
Overview: Use goo.gl service on-the-go

The unofficial application for people that needs to use the awesome goo.gl URL shortener service on-the-go

Still to be implemented:
  • All done

Changelog
  • Added the copy feature

Made On a Mac

8mj8.png
vihj.png

More Info:
Code:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.goo.gl.nathan
Download Links/Instructions: Just scan the QR Code below and it will take you directly to the Android Market. Enjoy

QR Code:

Last edited:
W

WiredPirate

Very nice thanks! Gotta have the copy feature. Hopefully you can add "shorten & copy" for a one click solution. :)

Edit: I also just noticed hitting the "back" key on my phone doesnt close the app, it only goes away when I hit the "home" key. atrix

Last edited:

nathanpc

Nov 20, 2009
Brazil
about.me
awesome! Thanks Mate!
You're welcome! :)

Very nice thanks! Gotta have the copy feature. Hopefully you can add "shorten & copy" for a one click solution. :)

Edit: I also just noticed hitting the "back" key on my phone doesnt close the app, it only goes away when I hit the "home" key. atrix
Yeah, since the app was made using HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript using the PhoneGap framework it won't let the user copy the URL for some strange reason, but I'm going to use some libraries that let me implement this on the application, it might take some time but it will work very nicely :)

Great app!

I also found that back button does nothing. N1@CM7.
Thanks, I'm going to see what's causing that... :)

nathanpc

Nov 20, 2009
Brazil
about.me
Just updated to version 1.1, and now just click the bar that contains the URL and it will change the input field text and there you can copy by tap and hold :)

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
VERY nice app.
It's a keeper
but it'd be good to have a copy feature (i read what you said above about libraries, thaats good :D)
also yes like the guy with atrix.
back key doesn't exit app, home does but it just in the background...

nathanpc

Nov 20, 2009
Brazil
about.me
I know, I'm trying to implement the library for the clipboard, the problem is that I'm using web languages(such as HTML, CSS and Javascript) and compiling the APK using the Phonegap framework.

It might be finished by the weekend... :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    goo.gl (Unofficial) v1.1 (Freeware)
    Requirements: Android 1.5+
    Operating System: Android
    Overview: Use goo.gl service on-the-go

The unofficial application for people that needs to use the awesome goo.gl URL shortener service on-the-go

Still to be implemented:
    • All done

Changelog
    • Added the copy feature

Made On a Mac

8mj8.png
    vihj.png

More Info:
    Code:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.goo.gl.nathan
    Download Links/Instructions: Just scan the QR Code below and it will take you directly to the Android Market. Enjoy

QR Code: