Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

carbonassassin

Apr 11, 2012
www.carbonapplications.com
Current Premium Version: V5.2
Current Lite (Ad Supported) Version: V5.1.1

Get Premium here!

Get the free version on my website here!

The way the free and paid versions work is that the free version has ads and is one or two updates behind the paid version (I personally believe thats quite a good deal for you guys)

Thought i would come and let you guys know about my tweaking app for the galaxy note, I know i'm a different version to you guys but it should work for you AT&T guys as well :)

Here is the description

Love One-Click Install? You'll love this app!

This is a simple app that will allow for easier installation of tweaks to speed up your system as well as adding other useful apps and Librarys in a oneclick fashion.

This is a app i developed to help myself learn to code so please give me your opinions and there may be bits in the ui that don't fit on your phone (I designed it on a Galaxy Note). Any Feedback really is appreciated and even if one person finds this useful i will consider it a success

Main Features:
Designed for the Galaxy Note
Ability to Backup and Restore the init.d folder
Check Currently Installed Tweaks
Easy install of:
Bravia Engine
All Galaxy Note Modems (18 in total) there may be different ones for you AT&T folk or they may work who knows xd
ultimateRAMmanager
Beats Audio Library
AdBlocker
Dolby Sound Library
Carbon Booster
Other General Tweaks that AlignZips on boot (Only does this on unaligned zips) and boosts 3G speeds.

And here is the link to the thread in the N7000 forums! :) Let me know if it works for you cause it should!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1664210

Last edited:

netsyd

Jul 3, 2006
Install went smooth.

I ran the Carbon Booster - rebooted - seemed to go fine.
Went back in and re-ran Carbon and followed the steps for the Booster Settings / Get fully boosted / downloaded a new Services.jar. Rebooted fine again.

So far no complaints. I'll test a couple of the flash items later.

Last edited:

jshinn1

Nov 6, 2011
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6
Smartguy included this in his AOKP ROM didnt he, i thought it worked pretty well was nice to one click alot of those features gonna try it out later today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

carbonassassin

Apr 11, 2012
Install went smooth.

Went back in and re-ran Carbon and followed the steps for the Booster Settings / Get fully boosted / downloaded a new Services.jar. Rebooted fine again.

Glad its working :) if you encounter any bugs be sure to let me know!

Sent from my Galaxy Note running LiquidSmooth

carbonassassin

Apr 11, 2012
Works good here, haven't verified any increases yet however

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Only thing I will say is I have found benchmarking very unreliable for gauging tweaks like these, just try a mix of stuff and see what you think feels best. I also usually find that it takes a day or two to work at its best after install

Sent from my Galaxy Note running LiquidSmooth

simbill

Jan 19, 2011
Bergen County NJ
does the beats library one click work for ICS? i know in the other threads that the beats wasnt working for ics, only GB. anyone try the carbon booster yet too? Im running fj's latest ucle2 rom

Err0xx

Feb 24, 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
Running this on Seraphim Mesosphere Remix rom with no issues. Tested all features and using Thunderbolt tweak as my DD rom tweak. Kickass job. If you ever offer a paid version, I'm in.

Sent from my Galaxy Note SGH-I717 running Seraphim Mesosphere Remix ICS ROM with Carbon Tweaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Current Premium Version: V5.2
    Current Lite (Ad Supported) Version: V5.1.1

Get Premium here!

Get the free version on my website here!

The way the free and paid versions work is that the free version has ads and is one or two updates behind the paid version (I personally believe thats quite a good deal for you guys)

Thought i would come and let you guys know about my tweaking app for the galaxy note, I know i'm a different version to you guys but it should work for you AT&T guys as well :)

Here is the description

Love One-Click Install? You'll love this app!

This is a simple app that will allow for easier installation of tweaks to speed up your system as well as adding other useful apps and Librarys in a oneclick fashion.

This is a app i developed to help myself learn to code so please give me your opinions and there may be bits in the ui that don't fit on your phone (I designed it on a Galaxy Note). Any Feedback really is appreciated and even if one person finds this useful i will consider it a success

Main Features:
    Designed for the Galaxy Note
    Ability to Backup and Restore the init.d folder
    Check Currently Installed Tweaks
    Easy install of:
    Bravia Engine
    All Galaxy Note Modems (18 in total) there may be different ones for you AT&T folk or they may work who knows xd
    ultimateRAMmanager
    Beats Audio Library
    AdBlocker
    Dolby Sound Library
    Carbon Booster
    Other General Tweaks that AlignZips on boot (Only does this on unaligned zips) and boosts 3G speeds.

And here is the link to the thread in the N7000 forums! :) Let me know if it works for you cause it should!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1664210
    Aww so now it's only paid and gotta buy to bet updates? :-(

Biggest dog on the block, Note!! Now ICED out!

Nope, The free version will just be one or two updates behind the paid version. I don't think its unreasonable because since this is my first app and i have had a very steep learning curve of learning to code i have spent ALOT of hours on this. Hope you understand :)
    Install went smooth.

Big update will be coming to both the free version (Bumping it up to 5.1) and the paid version (Bumping it up to a number that is yet to be decided although I like 5.7 it sounds nice... anyway) after I get back from my holiday next week! Expect large new additions guys! :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
    Tweaks I tried...

Any feedback from my fellow AT&T Note users? Curious to hear results from applying any of the tweaks...

AT&T Galaxy Note, rooted, running The Unofficial FJ-Mod Build #6 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1664980

So far I downloaded and tested Beats Audio, Dolby Audio, Ad block, SBE and Ram booster. How I test is run each individually, after I use each tweak I clear and restore init.d folder (in settings of app) and go back and forth checking for noticable differences. Crazy, I know but something I enjoy doing. Beats Audio and Dolby Audio both seemed to improve sound quality with a noticeable difference all around, I felt the Beats Audio seemed to raise the volume slightly on the internal speaker. But sticking with Dolby Audio for now as I like the overall balance in sound. SBE I really like, it just makes my pictures pop, and rendering seems faster as well. Ad block works but it is built into the FJ B.6 Rom(under tools in settings) so not needed for me. Ram booster I could not tell the difference, now that does not mean there is none just FJ B.6 was already optimized so well. I will fully admit that I am not a developer but love Android and have been flashing since 2008, with that being said what Ram Booster does behind the scenes in comparision to what FJ did in his ROM with Ram optimization is not fully known to me. I am still researching other tweaks on this app, do not like flashing something without knowing what they do and their history. Hope that helps a little bit :)