[TOOL] AUTO APK TOOL + AUTO DEODEX TOOL [Modders, Devs, Translators] [Linux, OSX]

Search This thread

cyansmoker

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2010
Los Angeles
nexus.zteo.com
This is a ported version of XavierJohn22's superb script from Windows to Linux & OSX.

You need to read the first five posts in the original topic for help & tutorials.
OBJECTIVE:
Automate batch processing decompiling and recompiling, flashable zip creation, etc
Initially made when translating miui apks and building lang pack

USAGE:
Run AutoAPKToolMain.sh

Warning: I have worked on this in my spare time, i.e. when not coding Android apps, which I do when not working my main job.

As a result, this is alpha quality (no it will not destroy your computer though!)

Please report any issue encountered when using it. I expect some of them having to do with the original script and *most* of them with an error in translation so I will have to triage those.

-C.

Attachments

• XAutoAPKTool1.0.4.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 12,936

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I'd highly recommend you always use quotes for variables to prevent disasters like the one above, if this is still active. :)

Last edited:

cyansmoker

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2010
Los Angeles
nexus.zteo.com
I'd highly recommend you always use quotes for variables to prevent disasters like the one above, if this is still active. :)

Right. I guess you are referring to these:
PHP:
rm -f $A
As I originally posted under 'Warning' this is alpha quality, including the expected bash pitfalls since I was "copy-tranmogriphy-pasting" from the original script. Based on the minimum amount of feedback I received, I dropped the project.

Whoareyou:
1. What action did you ask it to take when it deleted your account?
2. Could you define "deleted my account?"

Cheers

Reactions: GermainZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a ported version of XavierJohn22's superb script from Windows to Linux & OSX.

You need to read the first five posts in the original topic for help & tutorials.
    OBJECTIVE:
    Automate batch processing decompiling and recompiling, flashable zip creation, etc
    Initially made when translating miui apks and building lang pack

USAGE:
    Run AutoAPKToolMain.sh

Warning: I have worked on this in my spare time, i.e. when not coding Android apps, which I do when not working my main job.

As a result, this is alpha quality (no it will not destroy your computer though!)

Please report any issue encountered when using it. I expect some of them having to do with the original script and *most* of them with an error in translation so I will have to triage those.

-C.
    dude whers the bat file its not in the zip

Read this dude >

Right. I guess you are referring to these:
    PHP:
    rm -f $A
    As I originally posted under 'Warning' this is alpha quality, including the expected bash pitfalls since I was "copy-tranmogriphy-pasting" from the original script. Based on the minimum amount of feedback I received, I dropped the project.

Whoareyou:
    1. What action did you ask it to take when it deleted your account?
    2. Could you define "deleted my account?"

Cheers