[Q] How to disable Hands free activation prompt on N3

Search This thread

lord dredd

Apr 4, 2011
Hi
I have got my phone flashed and its working good
but the most annoying thing is the hands free activation prompt and the processs,
can anyone kindly point me to the apk which i can disable to get rid of this :)

Thanks

topherk

Nov 16, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi
I have got my phone flashed and its working good
but the most annoying thing is the hands free activation prompt and the processs,
can anyone kindly point me to the apk which i can disable to get rid of this :)

Thanks

I don't know exactly what you mean by "flashed." Did you flash a ROM? Did you root the phone? It'd help if we know what you're actually running. I've never seen the hands-free activation prompt, but I'm running Freeza's rom, so it might have already been disabled.

Anyways, if it's a notification popup, the easiest way is to just disable notifications for that app/process.

Below is the way I've hidden notifications on my phone.

Long-press the notification until the following option pops up:

4901rZ6.png

Then, just uncheck the "show notifications" box.

RPI0TDK.png

Hope this helps!

lord dredd

Apr 4, 2011
Sorry for not making it clear . Actually it's been flashed to prepaid and everything is working well . But still upon every reboot that hfa thingy keeps annoying . The trick isn't working in this case as that option to uncheck the Prompt is grayed out . I wish to know which apk does this so that I can rename or delete that.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

topherk

Nov 16, 2010
Los Angeles
Sorry for not making it clear . Actually it's been flashed to prepaid and everything is working well . But still upon every reboot that hfa thingy keeps annoying . The trick isn't working in this case as that option to uncheck the Prompt is grayed out . I wish to know which apk does this so that I can rename or delete that.

Are you rooted or on a custom ROM? Do you have XPosed? There is a module called NotifyClean. I personally have never used it, but it looks like it works and it will most-likely do what you are looking for.

sharingspider

Nov 26, 2012
JAKARTA
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Mate - Were u able to get rid of the notification pop up - I have the same issue it pops up every time I reboot the device. I am on Stock Kitkat 4.4.2 - Rooted. Disabling from App Info doesn't help it just shows up again on reboot.

If any way you found please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: 1brainsurgeon

lord dredd

Apr 4, 2011
Mate - Were u able to get rid of the notification pop up - I have the same issue it pops up every time I reboot the device. I am on Stock Kitkat 4.4.2 - Rooted. Disabling from App Info doesn't help it just shows up again on reboot.

Thanks in Advance.

Nope I haven't been able to, but then I didn't get time to try out stuff either.
At present I am searching for a reliable list of apps safe to remove from kitkat n3

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3

sharingspider

Nov 26, 2012
JAKARTA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Cool - If you get to get rid of it - Do update - Thanks in Advance. I am just wondering if we remove it using Titanium will it affect other files in the phone or would be good to go - That would stop it for sure I know that. If I will try I will update too.

Cheers !!

Reactions: 1brainsurgeon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in Advance.
    Cool - If you get to get rid of it - Do update - Thanks in Advance. I am just wondering if we remove it using Titanium will it affect other files in the phone or would be good to go - That would stop it for sure I know that. If I will try I will update too.

Cheers !!
    Thanks for the revert - Can u share link of xposed ?