is full unroot discoverable

Search This thread

simpletona70

Dec 13, 2013
I recently had cracked my screen on my 3 week old M8. It was fully unlocked and everything. I performed all the steps to relock the bootloader and unroot it. But HTC still found out that I tampered with the firmware. So they didn't fix my screen. To speed this story up, that phone is out of commission until some parts can be found and repaired. I bought another M8 and this time I only want to root it and nothing else. I want to hook up my PS3 controller so I can play psx roms. Would it be discoverable if I full unroot if something happens to my phone again?

Android The Greek

Mar 7, 2012
New Castle
I recently had cracked my screen on my 3 week old M8. It was fully unlocked and everything. I performed all the steps to relock the bootloader and unroot it. But HTC still found out that I tampered with the firmware. So they didn't fix my screen. To speed this story up, that phone is out of commission until some parts can be found and repaired. I bought another M8 and this time I only want to root it and nothing else. I want to hook up my PS3 controller so I can play psx roms. Would it be discoverable if I full unroot if something happens to my phone again?

If you unlock your bootloader using HTC dev site your gonna void your warranty

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app