[Q] Can.t fix my z1.cant restore and cant acces recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
i wanted to flash romaur and after i installed the rom i flashed the stock kernel how it's saying in instructions .i rebooted to system and i got a bootloop.(i was on ihackers4.1 before) so i wanted to try again from recovery but i cant acces it.i tryed to reflash the doomkernel via flashtool for get cwm again but after flashing the recovery it's coming on.it's showing up the version number but not the options and after a few seconds its rebooting and bootloop again.why i should do? how to fix it? pc companion cant fix it cause i have modified my software before.pls help

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
Revert everything to stock. Then flash recovery, and from recovery restore your backup. :)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

actually i dont want to restore my old rom but im keep getting bootloop with installing RomAur rom.what im doing wrong?
i updated to latest firmware via flashtool (.108) got the recovery again and i just simply flashed the rom.zip and i got bootloop

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
As you have already posted this exact same question here
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55138951&postcount=2190
I will close this thread.
Please can you refresh yourself on the rules (here), especially rule 5
5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer. (Also refer to Rule 16)
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.