[RescoExplorer] Droid Explorer | All Resolutions | CAB ADDED!!

Search This thread

Showtime7

Dec 31, 2008
Virginia Beach
Here is my Android-Style theme for Resco Explorer.

2vj4z0l.png

Reviews:

PocketNow
MyLostBlog
XDA News

Requirements:

Windows Mobile device (tested on the QVGA HTC Titan and WVGA HTC Touch Pro2)
Resco Explorer 2010/2008 (other versions may work but were not tested)

Installation Instructions:

1. Download CAB.
2. Close Resco Explorer if open.
3. Install.
4. In Resco, select Menu->Options->Customize->Skin-> "Use Skin" and select "Droid Green" to complete the theme.
5. Enjoy. :)

Updates:

* I noticed there is some banding in the gradients of inactive icons. Added another CAB which should fix this issue.
** Storage Card installation added.
*** Internal Storage installation added as well as the files. All CABs now included in one zip file.

Variants and fixes contributed by other members:

Black variant by ebsbow
Internal Storage CAB patch by taiseer999
Red bookmark icon from beta
DroidGray variant by Lycox
Blue variant by k8sh

Attachments

• DroidExplorer-Showtime7.zip
    236.8 KB · Views: 7,089
Last edited:

gfandrea

Jul 7, 2007
Arco
I like the green one, after that i think that one with dark color would be great! :)

This is a really great theme! waiting for it! (but no pressure on you)

A

AngryNil

It's beautiful bro.

Nice to see you spread your skinning over a variety of apps, it really helps to get a suite down.

Xue v.2

Sep 23, 2007
this rocks, man,,,
I have android fonts, it will complete the 'android feels' on this resco explorer. I can attach them if you guys want them.

can't wait to implement this theme to my resco expl :)

MusikMonk

Aug 6, 2008
Paris
This thread is already cluttered with posts from people who are waiting excitedly for this, so I think one more wouldn't hurt :)

I'm really looking forward for this. I've been looking for Resco skins and I've only found amateur attempts or skins that weren't to my liking.

Showtime7

Dec 31, 2008
Virginia Beach
This thread is already cluttered with posts from people who are waiting excitedly for this, so I think one more wouldn't hurt :)

I'm really looking forward for this. I've been looking for Resco skins and I've only found amateur attempts or skins that weren't to my liking.
This is why I decided to make a theme. I just got Resco Explorer but I HATE it when there's ANYTHING that resembles WM5 and below on my phone... I have a HTC Touch Pro 2, a 2009 device and there is simply no excuse for this! But looking around I have only seen themes that have modified the .SKN file, not many attempts if any have been made for a full icon set. So I had to do my own.

The reason I do not try many other programs is either because 1) I don't use or own them, 2) There are already great themes to choose from, or 3) The skinning method is not very easy and takes too much time.

EDIT: I have a question for anyone experienced with making themes... On my device when I first apply the theme it looks like it does in the screenshot of my first post. However, after loading the explorer and using it a bit the background of the files no longer alternates between light and dark gray, and it is all dark gray. What could be the reason for this?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts