[Q] T-30 or T-33 Tegra 3?

Search This thread

munsterrr

Aug 17, 2008
Arlington
Thanks for the hasty reply.

Curious as to how Tegra 3s are bad. Must be that "its not the latest and greatest so its crap bro" mentality that has plagued the gadget world as of late....

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
the T30 version will be fine. same one used in the prime I believe. the one in the 300 is the T30L. this nexus 7 will be able to be easily overclocked also once rooted. thats if it has higher clock speeds in stock kernel but disabled. like in prime when it got ICS. might even be able to use the same EzOverclock apk install like on Prime.

is this using ddr2 or ddr3 ram? infinity pad uses new ddr3 ram with larger bandwidth frequency. over a ghz. I believe. compared to prime ddr2 which was around 540MHz. 300 has ddr3 but only slightly faster than prime memory. its still around 560 MHz also. I guess this lil 7in. would be fine with ddr2.

aaronpoweruser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2007
earth
the T30 version will be fine. same one used in the prime I believe. the one in the 300 is the T30L. this nexus 7 will be able to be easily overclocked also once rooted. thats if it has higher clock speeds in stock kernel but disabled. like in prime when it got ICS. might even be able to use the same EzOverclock apk install like on Prime.

is this using ddr2 or ddr3 ram? infinity pad uses new ddr3 ram with larger bandwidth frequency. over a ghz. I believe. compared to prime ddr2 which was around 540MHz. 300 has ddr3 but only slightly faster than prime memory. its still around 560 MHz also. I guess this lil 7in. would be fine with ddr2.
its ddr3l

Nitin985

Jun 30, 2010
Tegra is fine. People are hating because it got beat is some benchmarks probably

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Tegra is fine. People are hating because it got beat is some benchmarks probably

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

Anyone that knows put little stock in benchmarks. It has all to do with their closed sourced drivers. Even the man behind Linux said nvidia is the worst company Linux ever had to work with and stated and I quote. "FU Nvidia"

Sent for a corner cell in Arkhum

josuetenista

May 25, 2010
Toronto
if so, that's the same one that's in the transformer 300 model. although not as powerful/high clocked as one in prime, it will be fine. its still a very powerful chip no matter which version it is. plus tegra3 has the best multimedia capabilities.

Hi demandarin, nice to see you in this forum too. Finally you will be able to root your own tablet. Lol
I've seen many benchmarks and the memory bandwidth on the t30l is much better and improved over the most common t30 tegra3. I hope they solve i/o issues with jelly bean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Hi demandarin, nice to see you in this forum too. Finally you will be able to root your own tablet. Lol
I've seen many benchmarks and the memory bandwidth on the t30l is much better and improved over the most common t30 tegra3. I hope they solve i/o issues with jelly bean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Beta testing for asus hasnt stopped me from rooting my prime..lol my prime is tweaked/modded out.

Top Liked Posts