[HELP] sprint version bricked S-OFF help plz!

Search This thread

ksarius

Dec 13, 2012
Hello everyone,

My friend has a HTC one from sprint.
I wanted to flash viperone rom to him, so i did SUPERCID 1111111 and S-OFF.
I thought that by doing that, i would be able to flash a GSM firmware before flashing viperone rom, but the phone started to bootloop everytime even after doing fastboot erase cache.
I managed to flash the rom, however now the phone keeps bootlooping.
I reflashed the rom serveral times, and it still wont work. I tried a sprint firmware, but it does the same.

So my question is, since the sprint phone is s-off and has supercid, can I flash a developer edition stock rom? How do I find a firmware for PN072000?
or do I have to flash a stock sprint phone ?

Thanks in advance whoever can help me.

Rare5spd

Sep 3, 2010
Hello everyone,

I thought that by doing that, i would be able to flash a GSM firmware before flashing viperone rom, but the phone started to bootloop everytime even after doing fastboot erase cache.
I reflashed the rom serveral times, and it still wont work. I tried a sprint firmware, but it does the same.

So my question is, since the sprint phone is s-off and has supercid, can I flash a developer edition stock rom? How do I find a firmware for PN072000?

I had bricked my phone and was stuck in the green letter HTC and white screen. I changed my cid to 11111111 with hboot ver 1.56.000 and I was also s-off. After 15 hours of trying everything with only being able to use fastboot commands, this is what I had to do to get back to stock. Fastboot oem lock to relock the bootloader. Fastboot oem rebootRUU. Downloaded Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_4.06.651.4_RUU.zip from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658910. unzipped and ran .exe file.

Reactions: ksarius

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello everyone,

You cant flash GSM stuff on a sprint phone, even with s-off. Do what said above. Restore the original cid and flash a sprint ruu. No need to relock bootloader to use the ruu with s-off

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: ksarius

ksarius

Dec 13, 2012
Thanks both for the reply.... I can't remember the original cid.... Any tips?

Enviado de meu HTC One usando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

I had bricked my phone and was stuck in the green letter HTC and white screen. I changed my cid to 11111111 with hboot ver 1.56.000 and I was also s-off. After 15 hours of trying everything with only being able to use fastboot commands, this is what I had to do to get back to stock. Fastboot oem lock to relock the bootloader. Fastboot oem rebootRUU. Downloaded Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_4.06.651.4_RUU.zip from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658910. unzipped and ran .exe file.
    Hello everyone,

You cant flash GSM stuff on a sprint phone, even with s-off. Do what said above. Restore the original cid and flash a sprint ruu. No need to relock bootloader to use the ruu with s-off

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app