{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
try to change between these four options and see the result

debug.composition.type=cpu or debug.composition.type=gpu or debug.composition.type=mdp or debug.composition.type=c2d

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/18843-releasealpha2-cyanogenmod-9-touchpad/page__st__110

Yes I've tried all 4 options. CPU and GPU fixed the problems I'm having at the cost of slower performance. C2D gives the best performance but gives me the same rendering problems as MDP.

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
Ok, I want to give a small statemant to the latest version now:

- deep sleep is finally fixed --> The rom is defenitly usable for everydayusage (In my eyes the rom could go into the beta state now)
- videoplayback of videos recorded on 8mp are a bit laggy, on low resolution it's ok.
- calls and sms are working
- I haven't found any stability issues or graphic glitches ( I'm using the patch with the older copybit so)
- wifi is working (you can't see how good the signal is)
- data is working when you use HiApn (the H sign comes up and data is working, but the signal bars aren't getting blue and you can't see if data is transferred currently. Also the H sign goes away after some time for no reaseon)

my wishes for the next versions:
- official colorfix (is written on changelog yet and I don't think it's a big issue)
- fix for the wifi signalstrenght
- fix for the data connection to be stable and working without HiApn
- fix for the data transferr arrows
- and as last point (I mean really in the later releases and not now) the camera hopefully.

L

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
I think it's because of my copybit. I got it from deveron3's zip instead of the one that you attached. Can you please attach yours here? I'll test out with the one you attached.

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
Unfortunately for me, the problems still persists. I'm gonna have to live without the copybit for now.

Edit: welcome back inverted colour bug. I have no choice but to use the newest copybit library so that I can use the phone at its fullest performance.

Last edited:

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
Unfortunately for me, the problems still persists. I'm gonna have to live without the copybit for now.

Edit: welcome back inverted colour bug. I have no choice but to use the newest copybit library so that I can use the phone at its fullest performance.

could you "fix" it again with the older copybit and make a photo with a digitalcam or another phone, that I can imagine what you can see on your phone?

L

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
Can you check if this make Chrome works?

Also I would like to know the technical difference between what we have and what they call "full hardware acceleration".

Thanks so far

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

I have tested chrome one time, it started and searched (it also seemed to have loaded the website) but I never saw a website, only a blank screen.

L

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
We are relying on the copybit library which we don't have full h/w acceleration support. It's kind of emulating that function, without it our phone performance will be very bad on ICS. That is as far as I understand, please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, yes, Chrome doesn't work, it loads the pages but never shows anything. Just a blank, white page.

@Lukas, I'll do it tomorrow as it's late midnight.

Reactions: 9Lukas5

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
This is how my phone looks like in landscape mode. It also happens in portrait mode and I always get BSOD.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338118609585.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338118609585.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 557

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
This is how my phone looks like in landscape mode. It also happens in portrait mode and I always get BSOD.

My phone looks on homescreen exactly the same if I enable the landscape mode on homescreens. But I have disabled it, so my launcher never turns into landscape mode, and other apps (e.g. the settings) are working fine in landscape mode. Try disabling the landscape in the trebuchet settings ;)

L

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
My phone looks on homescreen exactly the same if I enable the landscape mode on homescreens. But I have disabled it, so my launcher never turns into landscape mode, and other apps (e.g. the settings) are working fine in landscape mode. Try disabling the landscape in the trebuchet settings ;)

L

It happens in every single application. I'm not sure why. I wouldn't have reported this bug if it occurs only with the launcher.

rokca33

Aug 31, 2008
HELP

Can anyone help me install this rom. I'm new here after I unlocked bootloader on my x10. Thank you in advance.

Top Liked Posts