[ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

Search This thread

geekyhawkes

May 2, 2007
love the ROM, everything seems to work really well. my only question is should this build have Mira cast in it? I think that's the only big difference moving into the JB ROMs, but haven't seen it built in any custom ROMs yet, maybe just me?

kmaq

Aug 27, 2011
does this rom has flickering issue? ie.. when popup window is opened example settings -> about -> check software update, screen flickers.
how about brightness related issue? ie..after a while brightness is reduced and even when you touch on the screen it does not return to normal only reboot will fix it.

D

D2dyno

does this rom has flickering issue? ie.. when popup window is opened example settings -> about -> check software update, screen flickers.
how about brightness related issue? ie..after a while brightness is reduced and even when you touch on the screen it does not return to normal only reboot will fix it.

The first is an issue, which I think is a kernel issue, which has something to do with Tegra 2 I believe. The 2nd is automatic brightness ;) lol

Han-Droid

Jun 23, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A50
OnePlus 7T
AW: [ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

Are there any new versions coming or has development stopped. Overall I am quite happy with batt life. Just a little lag here and there....;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    D2dyno

logo-cid.png

Screens (Click the image for a larger version):

I am not an experienced developer. I'm more along the lines of a hacker, so I won't be able to fix bugs, outside of a compiler/builder's knowledge. I will be able to try as hard as I can to though :)
    This is my unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 Build. It is for the p-series tablets (p4wifi, p4, p4tmo, p4vzw).

paranoid_instructions.png

paranoid_trouble.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread

paranoid_credits.png

• pershoot
    • Cyanogenmod Team
    • Yasir Javed Ansari

What doesn't work:
    You tell me
    D
    D2dyno
    Any updates coming?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

Yes, perhaps on Thursday.
    just installed this Rom last night after using Toldo's ICS builds for quite a while. Kudos to the OP and much appreciation for a great package, easy install and everything went smoothly, very nice rom.
    Looking forward to the updates as they arrive. Good to see continued support and development for the GTab 10.1
    Can anyone tell me where the menu is for USB debugging in settings?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Did you try:

Settings > About Tablet > Build Number (<< tap-tap-tap...until Developer Settings enabled)
    D
    D2dyno
    I'll be building the following versions tomorrow:
    p4;
    p4tmo;
    p4vzw.

I couldn't tonight.