Buy a Z1C on Ebay ?

Search This thread

FirmYn

May 21, 2013
Hi everyone ! Currently I have a Xperia S, it's a good phone but it's a little bit old.
So I wanted to buy a Xperia Z1 Compact but it's prices are to high for me, and I found this on Ebay :
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Sony-Xperia-...?pt=FR_Téléphones_mobiles&hash=item338cfa9163
The problems are :
- It's ebay (I never bought anything on this website
- It's a phone delivered from Honk Hong (I live i France and I don't know if the phone will work with French 3G/4G)

Can you help me ? I would be so...helpfull ! :p
Thanks !

lebooo

Nov 19, 2012
California
I live in the USA and bought my z1 compact on ebay. I believe it is from hong kong because of the charger that came with it. It works fine for my carrier. Before you buy it you need to look up your carrier's radio frequencies and compare them to what the z1c uses.

akusokuzan

Dec 2, 2009
I bought mine from imobilephonex. Check them out. They're pretty good with shipping and customs. Plus they go through paypal as we'll for buyer protection

Shahnewaz

Sep 16, 2012
Vaughan
HTC Desire C
Nexus 7 (2013)
I have bought mine from ebay. It was my first time too. I recommend paying using paypal as you will get paypal buyer protection along with ebay's protection.
Check the rating of the seller. Reliable sellers will have around 99% positive feedback.
I PMed you the one I bought. You can use that as an example. (Not yet allowed to post links :crying:)
The model I got was a Hongkong verision. And the seller included Fedex priority upgrade and a North American charger as well as a car charger for free :laugh:
Hope this helps.
Best Regards.

Last edited:

FirmYn

May 21, 2013
Thanks for your replies !
I have an other question, what about manufacturer's warranty ? I live in European Union and here we have a 2 years warranty for all the products we buy from manufacturer !
I forgot that but it's really important ! :p

lebooo

Nov 19, 2012
California
Thanks for your replies !
I have an other question, what about manufacturer's warranty ? I live in European Union and here we have a 2 years warranty for all the products we buy from manufacturer !
I forgot that but it's really important ! :p
This is the warranty card that came with my phone. I can't tell if my phone would be under warranty but I would assume the answer is no

Attachments

• DSC_00002.jpg
    DSC_00002.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 61