What ROM are you running on your Galaxy Tab?

Search This thread

raizo7

Jun 14, 2014
Where do you find the M11 at? I went to the official CM11 download page and there are only nightlies that I can find. I'm currently on the 20141021 nightly.

Something I just noticed is that I can't find the option of the type of update I get now; i.e. nightly or stable and so on.

Sent from my 7" Galaxy Tab 2 GT P3113
It's an unofficial build by Android-Andi.
The discussion of it is on the cm11 thread originally started by CofyF86

Here's the link to the specific post (download link) of Snapshot M11.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55943221&postcount=3279

Reactions: alfick3

dbeedle

It's an unofficial build by Android-Andi.
The discussion of it is on the cm11 thread originally started by CofyF86

Here's the link to the specific post (download link) of Snapshot M11.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55943221&postcount=3279

+1 on this one. Had been running OmniRom for some time but gave this one a try when Andi posted. I've gotten much better battery life with CM11 and smooth operation. I do miss the Circle Launcher and OmniSwitch from OmniRom but the battery life makes up for it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks,

New to the Tab 2 but not new to Android (also got a rooted Note 2).

Anyway, I’m just looking for some recommendations on the best TW-based ROM.

Speed, stability and battery life are usually what I look for in a ROM, more so than extra features.

Cheers :)

According to me cyanogenmod.it's simply awesome :cool::cool::cool:
    I didn't spend more than a few minutes with each app, but facebook, pinterest, and peel remote work fine on zapblaster. Oh, I forgot youtube.... hang on...

No problems with youtube. Videos play immediately and smoothly with great color and definition. Zapblaster should work fine for your needs but im curious what the developer, @shakatu , would say.

Note: I underclock for battery life (no frills CPU) but overclocking is possible to the best of my knowledge. I dont know much about CPU stuff. :)

Sent from my GT-p511x

Zap Blaster is currently at a final release for 4.1.2 and I had been running it 100% stable until my tablet became corrupt (not my fault!) and I had to completely reformat it. Now I'm using PAC-ROM so I have 4.3 and it works good with the stock PAC kernel. No OC needed by my opinion. I will eventually release a 4.2.2 version of Zap Blaster, but I doubt it will be anytime soon... I don't really care about the Samsung ROMs now that I have been using options provided by PAC and wouldn't want to let them go so with lack of time and lack of motivation it's gonna take a while for a new ZAP...
    According to me cyanogenmod.it's simply awesome :cool::cool::cool:

I also recommend CM10.1 nightly. Running smooth.
    Sungsonic HD :D
    Best ROM out there..
    good news for sungsonic users !!!!!!!