Android apps that Crash

Search This thread

bartaspoz

Sep 10, 2008
Thanks for clearing that. Can you tell me one thing, Why I keep getting input/output errors in my files? I can't seem to get it. So it keeps losing some features so I have keep on checking and repairing and recopying the affected files...over and over..?

Extract again from filesystem archive files wich you are getting a input/output error and overwrite them.
After this operation i have no errors anymore when doing chmod :)

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai
I wonder if it is just me or everybody...Does your Wave also hangup if you have music running and you choose to go in standby mode? Is there any way to rectify this issue?? I have load monitor. Does its job well. (posted from wave via Dolphin HD browser :D)

B

bangalorerohan

MusicSleep does not work for me! Rest all works! BTW android on my friend's phone not mine...But i ported it!

Rulistaff

Apr 19, 2011
With my phone:
Adobe photoshop lite crashs.
Winamp too while scanning medias (power amp works fine)

I suppose there is no driver for microphone, cause the phone crashs when an app is trying tu use mic.

rackoops123

Jul 7, 2011
in my android it runs well and i've almost finished beachvolly stageits addictive..but sd card and camera does not work..so its on phone internal memory..

Samuel Sung

Jun 16, 2011
The only game i wanted to play is dungeon hunter 2 but it crashes after the introvideo...too bad...:(

I hope there will come a bada version soon...Because it will run better because bada is better!

73nokian

Nov 9, 2008
The only game i wanted to play is dungeon hunter 2 but it crashes after the introvideo...too bad...:(

I hope there will come a bada version soon...Because it will run better because bada is better!

it wont run better because bada is better. it will run better because the android you have on your wave is an alpha and doesnt work all the games. bada is not alpha.

aydamak

Jul 1, 2011
Hi, everybody
Who managed to get skype working????
Does it work here or not?? Cause every time I start it my phone freezes while logging in in skype. And I need to reset my battery. Please, report if someone got this app working or have same problems as mine, thnx

oskreso

Jan 26, 2012
Osijek
Anybody made skype to work?

I have installed it, but skype crashes after logging.

Hi, everybody
Who managed to get skype working????
Does it work here or not?? Cause every time I start it my phone freezes while logging in in skype. And I need to reset my battery. Please, report if someone got this app working or have same problems as mine, thnx

D

Dennis190090

Teamspeak 3 Freezes, Cuz of Microphone i understand

But Spotifi wont work.. dont know why.. also Freeze

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Angry Birds RIO. It installed but my phone switches off when I try to launch it.
    Angry Birds RIO. It installed but my phone switches off when I try to launch it.

more reasons that these threads shouldn't be made by people who need to follow tutorials, if your system is configured properly this one should work.
    EDIT: streetview works fine too.
    yeah there's a fix for it
    You have to edit asound.conf and set everything to "0".

Found nothing that is not working exept apps that need modem
    and apps that need to be paid.
    well the bluetooth module actually gets it's own link, which connects it between the Applications processor and the wm8994 chip, so i'm guessing that this link works, and the main one connecting the Applications processor to the wm8994 chip directly isn't being configured properly (bootloader) though it can't be completely certain, the fact that audio works when pbl-sbl is used seems to back it up :S .