steps taken on Galaxy Nexus LTE:

Recovery
Wipe Data
Flash 2.0RC Codename
Flash GAAPS
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Activation screen says, though:

"your mobile data service couldn't be activated. This may be a temporary problem, and may be solved by restarting the phone"

Rebooted twice and went outside for better reception, but same thing three times. Can I skip this and it work later? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

jesusice

Dec 22, 2010
steps taken on Galaxy Nexus LTE:

Recovery
Wipe Data
Flash 2.0RC Codename
Flash GAAPS
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Activation screen says, though:

"your mobile data service couldn't be activated. This may be a temporary problem, and may be solved by restarting the phone"

Rebooted twice and went outside for better reception, but same thing three times. Can I skip this and it work later? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

You should be able to skip it. All it's doing is updating your profile but some ROMs don't have the option of updating profile or prl. As long as your data works than you're fine.

Reactions: jmklei0

jmklei0

Feb 8, 2012
Still nothing

You should be able to skip it. All it's doing is updating your profile but some ROMs don't have the option of updating profile or prl. As long as your data works than you're fine.

I did finally do that and everything loads great. Except, as expected, I can't make calls with no mobile phone network.

I rebooted into recovery and tried the whole process again. Does it matter when the cache wipe happens? I usually use ROM Mgr and wipe, but with the zip flash, I have to choose when to wipe and when not. So, my experience is lacking, I guess.

I thought this was going to be simple, but not being able to call out seems like I'm pretty much bricked.

Thanks again,

dallastx

Sep 29, 2008
Dallas TX
My photos want auto upload on this rom to dropbox or google+. I assume the folder changed or something. Can someone help me out please? I want to be able to use the default stock camera.

Nevermind it works Wish camera sound was disabled although i disabled it myself.

Last edited:

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
MMS is def working. I just received an mms from the wife and I then sent her one as a test. She received it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Reactions: bdubs4200

ZR0E xX

Jul 10, 2010
how can i get the screen on animation option to be checked on? the one for screen off is checked but the it wont let me check the on option.

ecbettis

Jun 19, 2010
I can't seem to get the lockscreen buttons to save what i set them as when I add 4 options instead of the standard 2. Anyone else having this issue or something I can do to fix this?
Other than that, this has been a GREAT rom!!

jmklei0

Feb 8, 2012
Baffled, and nobody has the same problem???

I did finally do that and everything loads great. Except, as expected, I can't make calls with no mobile phone network.

I rebooted into recovery and tried the whole process again. Does it matter when the cache wipe happens? I usually use ROM Mgr and wipe, but with the zip flash, I have to choose when to wipe and when not. So, my experience is lacking, I guess.

I thought this was going to be simple, but not being able to call out seems like I'm pretty much bricked.

Thanks again,

I ended up going back to CNA 1.5 and I'm back up and running. Does anybody know why this problem with no mobile network could be happening? Has anybody else not had this problem. I'd really like to upgrade to 2.0, but am very hesitant, obviously.

Thanks,

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
For some reason the clock in status bar isn't keeping time correctly anyone else experiencing this? The lock screen clock is OK but status bar clock stays behind!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
Hey phrac so the cna guys not updating their repos anymore? Is that why this rom unofficial?

jaywhojaycee

Aug 24, 2010
brooklyn
Hey guys my Google wallet was working fine when I installed the rom now I get this on the top help

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336390757931.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336390757931.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 88
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336390806765.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336390806765.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
I tried to use g-wallet today and got some kind of error saying rfid reader or something swipe card again and didn't work. But I think maybe it was on the other end.

phrac

Jan 15, 2009
Hey phrac so the cna guys not updating their repos anymore? Is that why this rom unofficial?

Yeah, the cna guys have stopped development for now. I am in the process of forking from them to add some more features (and learn more about AOSP).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an UNOFFICIAL BUILD OF Codename Android. The Codename main developer has temporarily stopped development of this ROM so there may not be any updates for a while. This is the latest version from the Codename repo.

The usual disclaimers apply, not responsible for bricked devices, lost data, house on fire, etc. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Codename Android 2.0.0-RC repacked with Franco.Kernel Milestone #3

Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-12-26.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-13-04.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-12-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-11-42.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-19-11-25.png

KNOWN BUGS
    • Notification bar torch toggle not selectable (fixed on 5/03 build)
    • Google wallet error requesting a Google employee account (fixed on 5/01 build)

CHANGELOG
    • 5/03/2012
      • Fixed notification power widget for LED Flashlight
      • Added Sprint system updates options in About phone settings menu (Update Profile & Update PRL)
    • 5/01/2012
      • Google wallet fixed (changed to toroplus name)
      • switched to toroplus vendor/device tree from AOKP
      • repacked with franco.kernel milestone #3 for a more stable experience
    • 4/29/2012
      • Initial release

FIRST TIME INSTALL
    1. Boot into recovery (tested with CWM & twrp - no asserts at this time)
    2. Make a nandroid backup!!
    3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    4. Flash ROM
    5. Flash gapps
    6. reboot

UPGRADING FROM PREVIOUS CODENAME BUILDS

1. no wipe required if coming from 5/01 build
    2. Reboot recovery
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash GAPPS
    5. Wipe cache/dalvik
    6. reboot

DOWNLOAD

Big thanks to the codename team, CM9 team, #gn-sprint devs, brd, franciscofranco, team kang, and any others who have helped along the way.
    Wtf!!!!! Anyone know why???

Edit: Something about admins. Harassing him??? All links now available at his Google+ page!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

please post a ink to his g+ page...i dont want to miss out on any updates due to some dev/forum drama. ill get it outta his own personal dropbox fo all i care.

edit: https://plus.google.com/104583231915929244830/posts/jaUw7o7GETU
    Well there is no AOKP jelly bean got the Toro Plus yet. This is jelly bean and our has almost all of the milestone 6 goodies plus alloy of CM10 tweaks as well.I highly recommend giving it a go. It's a definite win! Hope that helps.
    The new official thread is on RootzWikki

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2